N Tour Car Pictures - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Photographer's right of way (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Anniversary Car Tours (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: N Big Blue Car Tour (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+---- Thread: N Tour Car Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=3823)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 04-16-2011

Lester Perry Wrote:Well guys I lost my photos they disappeared into computer never never land. As you know I model HO, I got into the N tour because of a lack in participants. Man this thing is little. I might try to redo the photos tomorrow or Monday but not as much details involved. I really don't know how you guys do it.

I Hate when that happens!!!!! Yup - Take your time - Try, Try again Smile

Remember - I switched to "G" 'cause i couldn't "see" that evil tiny small itty-bitty scale anymore Smile Smile You should have seen me building and running the "Z" scale Eek Eek Eek Eek

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - Lester Perry - 04-17-2011

You guys are either insane or very dedicated. Alright I will try it again tomorrow, but it won't take much to push me to sanity and we don't want that to happen.

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - P5se Camelback - 04-18-2011

Bein' a little "tetched" helps ... he he he ... 357 Icon_lol

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - Lester Perry - 04-19-2011

Finally have some pics of the visit to my corner of the world. Now remember I model HO so this was a bit of a challenge. After all of the excitment of the arrival of this car it was a little disappointing when it arrived.

[Image: 100_4332.jpg]

[Image: 100_4335.jpg]

Now it is being unloaded of the crawfish. I guess that was the first thing to do.

[Image: 100_4316.jpg]

Then it was taken to the C&O park for all the festivities.

[Image: 100_4323.jpg]

[Image: 100_4322.jpg]

Oh you have got to be joking!

[Image: 100_4324.jpg]

It looks like they are putting together a miniature railroad ride for the festivities.

[Image: 100_4325.jpg]

Now the party's over, time to get back to work

[Image: 100_4325.jpg]

[Image: 100_4340a.jpg]

Looks like it is going to get a load of Gern Flux.

[Image: 100_4329.jpg]

Over the night at Gern they had an accident. Wile loading flux into that tiny door a container broke open. The result was catastrophic. I hope you guys don't get too upset. Mikey let me know how much it will cost to replace and I will have to pay for it.

Looks like a little more than 3% to me

[Image: 100_4331c2.jpg]

Time to send it on its way. Might need a bigger box now.

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - nachoman - 04-19-2011

Icon_lol That's great!

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 04-19-2011

ROFL!!! GREAT STUFF!!!!!! I'm SO glad I visited that layout in the past!!

The Pics are great Les!!!!!!

Too funny!!! We'll just have to charge you 3% more for your intra-routing of the car!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - Lester Perry - 05-15-2011

I just left a comment on the HO car tour wondering what is going on. I miss the pics and stories.

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 05-16-2011

Both cars are stalled..... We're working on getting them sent to the next people on the tours....

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - Sumpter250 - 05-16-2011

ngauger Wrote:Remember - I switched to "G" 'cause i couldn't "see" that evil tiny small itty-bitty scale anymore Smile Smile You should have seen me building and running the "Z" scale Eek Eek Eek Eek

So !! I take it that, to you, any LPBs in less than G scale are LPNBs....Little Plastic Nano Ba-----uh--Bots?? 357 357

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 05-16-2011

Sumpter250 Wrote:
ngauger Wrote:Remember - I switched to "G" 'cause i couldn't "see" that evil tiny small itty-bitty scale anymore Smile Smile You should have seen me building and running the "Z" scale Eek Eek Eek Eek

So !! I take it that, to you, any LPBs in less than G scale are LPNBs....Little Plastic Nano Ba-----uh--Bots?? 357 357
LOL Droids!!!! hehehehehe

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - Sumpter250 - 05-17-2011

" LOL Droids!!!! hehehehehe "

AH !!!.......................LPDs

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - RRManiac - 05-18-2011

Pictures of the car should be up here tonight. I'll hurry and get them on as soon as I get home from school.

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - RRManiac - 05-18-2011

[Image: Picture025.jpg]
The branch local picking up the cars from the siding.

[Image: Picture026.jpg]
Pulling out of the siding.

[Image: Picture027.jpg]
Taking the branch main.

[Image: Picture028.jpg]
Crossing Bridge 15, the Velmora Bridge.

[Image: Picture029.jpg]
Rounding Velmora Loop

[Image: Picture030.jpg]
Approaching the team track

[Image: Picture031.jpg]
[Image: Picture033.jpg]
Passing the abandoned siding to the original Velmora Loop Bridge

[Image: Picture036.jpg]
The first two cars are dropped off.

[Image: Picture037.jpg]
The BB&G car is unloaded on the team track. It's contents are delivered to a local munitions factory and to the local fuel dealer. The car will be shipped with a load of flux-enhanced sabot rounds for the M1 Abrams tanks.

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - Lester Perry - 05-18-2011

HEY there he is! I didn't know that the flux was going to munitions plant. Did you have any trouble getting it on the track? It was returning to n scale when I shipped it and was a tight fit in the box. Good photos and interesting trip. Oh yeah one more thing. At 15 years old n gauge probably works good but when you become an old man you will have to give up n scale. I don't know how you even get it on the track.

Re: N Tour Car Pictures - ngauger - 05-18-2011

I have to agree with Lester - That's why I switched to "G" Eek Goldth Goldth

Great scenes!!! Let us know when you ship the car to the next destination Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin