The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6141)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 02-21-2014

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 16 right now headed for a high of 35. Looks like we got about 4-5 inches of heavy wet snow. The snow blower could hardly move it. I was out three times yesterday cleaning the sidewalks. i didn't want the snow to freeze. Then it would have been impossible to move without dynamite.

Today I'll be out cleaning the sidewalks again as we had some blowing and drifting overnight. No other plans for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 02-21-2014

Good Morning Blue
We have overcast now and 37 degrees. Windy. Temps falling through the day.
Thunder snow yesterday morning turned to rain in the PM. BUT we have so much snow on the ground it could be a long time before we see grass again.
No work on the layout yesterday, it's running again but I have some wires to reconnect. Nothing new from the store either.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 02-21-2014

Good morning all, we're still with temps over normal and no rain. Yesterday it was a bit dryer than usual, 5% humidity with a dew point at one degree, meaning that it needs to get to about zero before we see any moisture in the air. No chance of happening though... Nope A little bit of wind and we wind up getting zapped every time you touch a light switch or doorknob. Mucho fun... Confusedhock:

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 02-21-2014

Evening all. Town budget planning meeting from 8:30 AM til 4:15 PM. Icon_lol Art Gallery showing tonight. Poured rain and now shirt sleeve weather to late in the afternoon.

sir james Wrote:Hello Blue
The temp is 85@1:38pm.
A good morning here. Made a trip to Wild Bills trains and picked up my new Legacy GP35.
It got a quick check at the store so I am good to go.
S.J.
From page one. Now he is trying to sell snow on Ebay. 35

KEV, like Raleigh Mayor told me when I shot a deer this season and got temps and sinus infection from looking for it in the rain. "Pay back is hell." 357

Later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 02-21-2014

It was a busy day for me. First off I put a newly refurbished motherboard in one of my IIe's. Later in the morning a friend of mine who's known as 'Harry' on my forum brought his old Apple //c (actually belonged to his son) over to have a 1mb memory board installed. I hope I don't have to do another of those anytime soon. This afternoon I put a small Dremel drill press together. It'll be used to help drill the holes in the steel sheets that'll be used on the roof. Afterward I'll keep it around to use in my other hobbies. After I finished with that I repaired my mothers old IIe. The keyboard has required attention for quite a while. The reset key and a couple of the number keys didn't work properly. It's keyboard works like brand new now.

That's it for today. I got no sleep last night and I've gotten a grand total of none today so I'm worn out. See y'all tomorrow.

Oops!
[Image: DSCN1495.jpg]

Old hotel on the demolition block.
[Image: DSCN1517.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3260.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - model-a - 02-22-2014

Good morning all temp 40 going up to mid 60s today, ventured out for the first time since the surgery went and got a hair cut. Try driving today should be no problem feels good getting out got cabin fever bad. Hope everyone has a good Saturday getting ready to start back working on the model-a I hope to be riding this summer, ok guy's will talk later on. Goldth

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 02-22-2014

Good Morning Blue
We have sun and 30 degrees.
Chief I lowered the price on the snow but still no bids.
I am off to a train show with Charlie, don't plan to buy but one never knows.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Steamtrains - 02-22-2014

sir james Wrote:Good Morning Blue
S.J.

How much you askin' for the snow..?? I'm getting tired of mid-70's all winter long...

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 02-22-2014

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 18 degrees this morning. It's supposed to clear off and get to the mid 20s later today. More snow in the forecast for Monday, maybe 1-3 inches.

This afternoon I'm going to a presentation about early railroading the the Fort Dodge area. Could be very interesting. This morning I've been fighting my Reminderfox extension. It quit announcing new reminders. I had to delete and reinstall. So far it seems to be working. I exported all my recurring reminders before uninstalling it. I have now imported them. If it quits working now, I'll have to re-add them manually. A test reminder just popped up. Looks like I'm good to go.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 02-22-2014

Morning all. Partly cloudy and warming. Suppose to turn sunny. House chores and walk. Go to Hunters Haven. Model A, hope outing goes well.

Later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 02-22-2014

S.J.
Hey, I'll take all the snow you can furnish. Welcome It has to arrive intact, as shipped with no watery substance. Payment is subject to prior inspection. Goldth

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 02-22-2014

ezdays Wrote:
S.J.
Hey, I'll take all the snow you can furnish. Welcome It has to arrive intact, as shipped with no watery substance. Payment is subject to prior inspection. Goldth
Seeing SJ is out for the day I'm acting as his agent SOLD now if you read the fine print your responsible for all shipping and removing failure to remove so said sold item will have a fine levied against you in the amount of distraught brought on by buyer not completing so said sale to seller and you have 72hrs to remove said items. All damages are responsibility of buyer and his transporter seller assumes no responsibility once left his property and that includes from second lifted off his property.

Morning all waiting for the thrift store to come and pick up some large donations. Had breakfast ( bacon, eggs, wheat toast and a diet pepsi to wash it down 357
Hope all having a good day presently 41 going up to 69 today.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 02-22-2014

Good morning. It's 53° with 62% humidity. The high will be 72° with some clouds.
[Image: pcloudy-1.jpg]

Got about five hours sleep last night so I feel much better this morning. Nothing planned for today but I'm sure something will turn up.

[Image: P6030418.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 02-22-2014

Good afternoon all.

I think that I will do one or two cartoon on the weekends as long as ideas pop up.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 02-22-2014

Waiting for the mail to be delivered.

Friday or was it Thursday there was a tornado in Delaware Ohio, on the northern border of Columbus/Franklin county.

Was cold and windy this weekend but not as cold as has been.