The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6141)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-29-2014

sir james Wrote:Good Morning Blue
I wed my bride 55 years ago today, glad she stuck around, I would miss her cooking. In 1959 today was Easter Sunday, we got married after the morning service.
Poor girl. How has she lived that way for 55 years. Thumbsup
However we have no big plans for the day. She just handed me some fresh made potato salad for breakfast, oh so good.
55 years later!! I think I will have a nap this afternoon.. A little different from 55 years ago. 357
S.J.

Congrats buddy. I hope many more. Cheers

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 03-29-2014

Happy Anniversary Sir James Waveof7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to hear RB is in medical care as it could have been much worse, hope for a speedy recovery and return to forum soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold and rain turning to snow this evening.

Kroger no-longer doubling coupons starting in May. To make up for this supposedly they will lower prices on produce and select other items. :? Icon_lol Sad

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-29-2014

Good night. Big rain and tornado warnings. Some damage in a town near here. Nothing big.
Sleep tight.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-30-2014

Good Sunday morning to everyone, I hope your weekend is going well for you all.

I was just reading an article about how the University of Arizona lost in the basketball tournament last night, and as a result, they had a riot down in Tucson by the students. I graduated from Arizona State University, and there's big rivalry between the two schools, but I hate to see this anywhere, even there. It not only shines a bad light on the U of A, but it gives our entire state a black eye. I see this happening with sports more and more all over the world. "Their" team wins, they go out into the streets and riot, now when "their" team looses, they riot anyway. Is sports that important to those who don't play? I can see it being for those that are getting those big bucks to play. And now they say that it's OK for college teams to unionize, so now they will step into the realm of playing for big bucks as well. That, I will never understand either.... Nope

Weather-wise, we're going to have another nice day today in the mid-80's, but later this week they're saying we won't make it past the high 60's. We should enjoy that, because in about a week, they're predicting our first 90 degree day or the year. :o

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 03-30-2014

Good Morning Blue
We have sun and 28 degrees
Thank you for the anniv. well wishes.
Granny wanted to stay home yesterday so we had home made potato salad and pork chops.
We got the greeting card thing down pat. We go to the store and each pick out an expensive card and say here read this one.
Then we put them back and go on our way.
Tomorrow morning I am going out with my friend Andy to scout the hobby shops and train stores.
After a terrible winter we both need a day out.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-30-2014

Morning all. Cloudy, windy and chilly [not like it has been]. Pretty week ahead they say. Being lazy today. Dinner tonight to meet Frankie's new GF and her two kids. That will result in trains being fun for the 5 year old boy.

SJ, I need to do the same greeting card thing with Wifey. She fusses about me spending too much money on them for her.

Hope Jeffrey is better. Prayers.

Where is KEV.? Still digging out of the snow us REBS sent him. Shoot Icon_lol

Have a great week.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 03-30-2014

Afternoon all.
Chief Kev reported on the other forum that he was under the weather there. Sound like he was driving the bus R-A-L-P-H Wink
Not a lot going on here today went to the flea market and got my stuff back from the vendor selling for me as this week I get my own space and will be selling my stuff and Donna will be selling things also. I'm going to look into some other venues also while I'm at it. Need to start somewhere so I can keep my self busy and doing like 2-3 days a week ( can do Friday - Sunday but most just do the weekend) that way I can take care of the book's during the week here at the house. Talk to you all later still saying prayers for Jeffery. Hope he gets back soon.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - BR60103 - 03-30-2014

Dayle has picked up my cold and improved on it. Her coughs have strained her lower back and she could not move wiithout pain this morning. I went out and got some pills and she was fixed up quite a bit.
Yesterday was Doubleheaders' home layout tour. I Just went to a friend's and assisted there for a couple of hours. His sister was there and on her way home today she called on us to see the new house. (Her old house will be seen on a show called Never, Ever do this at Home (or similar) this spring).

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-31-2014

Morning all. Sunny and warm. High 70's all week. Finally spring is here. Hope all you Yanks thaw out and get warm. Have a great week.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-31-2014

And a good morning to you as well. Nice day in store for today, but the rest of the week it's suppose to stay in the 70's. Kinda like a cold front for us, but I don't think I'll need to find an overcoat or mittens. One TV weatherperson even gave us a 10% chance of rain on Wednesday but I think she was just kind of showing off since this was her first weekend at that station.

Hope you all have a great week..... 2285_ 2285_

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-31-2014

Kev, glad you are better. Also above freezing.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 03-31-2014

Hello Blue
We have sun and 58 degrees for the Tiger's home opener.
I went out with my friend Andy this morning, we went hobby shop looking.
Only thing I bought was some engine lube.
I think I will take 30 minutes on the couch now.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 03-31-2014

Good evening all.

Started cold wet and day ended warm and dry.

One more day on the job and then I can get started back on two projects S gauge boxcar 3D print and a deck house also 3D printed for the RubyBelle boat I started awhile back. I am free till next Monday after tomorrow. Other stuff will be completed as soon as possible in between repainting front trim of garage the paint is peeling bad and some other stuff around the house like today I came home to find the lid to my trash can was destroyed we have a garbage truck with a robotic arm operated by the driver and today he had trashed several trash can lids(they are attached by a hinge. So I have to call the city hot line tell them my address and can serial number so they can come out and replace the lid with the correct part not everyone has the same style can. Also have to check the oil in the truck it may be leaking.

Other than that it was a good nice day but most of it was spent inside at work Icon_lol

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 04-01-2014

Good Morning Blue
We have some sun and 47 degrees.
Nothing new in the toy train agenda.
So I will just say April Fool and be on my way.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-01-2014

Good morning everyone. Nice day in store for here, sunny and clear, but shouldn't get over the high 70's.

Anyone here from Jeffery lately? It would be nice to hear how he's doing.