The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6141)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 04-10-2014

Morning. Sunny and warm. Chores and a Mayor's lunch. Hitting the road tonight after ACE reception. Crew coming tomorrow to install a carport over camper [hunting cabin]. Home as Wifey raiding Yankeeland with sister and great niece till Monday night. Got to come home and babysit dogs and cat. Missing opening day of turkey season. :cry: Had to anyway. Grand opening and ribbon cutting at ACE Sat.

Prayers for Jeffrey.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-11-2014

KRM Wrote:Good morning Blue from a sunny and warm North Bluff.
Heading up to the shi!ty city someplace on Harlem Ave at ten for the dealer. Oh joy. Nope I hope it is a pick up and not a drop off.
Other than that I plan to just enjoy the day before the bottom falls back out on Sunday and it goes back into the 40s. Wallbang
Don, Stay cool out there. Smile

You bet Kev, we are a hair's breath away (very close) from turning on the A/C. Confusedhock: The "official" temp for the Phoenix area was 98 yesterday. My outdoor thermometer read 104, but that won't go down on the record books since I have no idea how accurate my device is, plus it's not official enough to count. Nope Today's record is 96 and is in danger of being broken later today. We'll see.... Goldth

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 04-11-2014

Good Morning Blue
We have sun and 47 degrees.
I have looked through the Lionel catalogs and didn't see anything I had to have.
That gives me a little more space for shopping York.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 04-11-2014

I'm still around so don't throw in the towel yet. I'm using a tablet a friend sent me and I piggy-backed a signal onto a WiFi carrier so I,m kinda sorta on the net. I amhowever finding it nearly impossible to post photos.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-11-2014

Running Bear Wrote:I'm still around so don't throw in the towel yet. I'm using a tablet a friend sent me and I piggy-backed a signal onto a WiFi carrier so I,m kinda sorta on the net. I amhowever finding it nearly impossible to post photos.

Photos we can wait for, just as long as we know you're doing better. Glad you were able to get onto the Net, so keep us posted when you can.

We are all in your corner, so take care and do as they say. As I said, they are the ones with those big needles, so you'd better listen up.... 357 357

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 04-11-2014

I'm hip to the big needles. Right now they're trying to find what's up with my blood sugar count. Seems no matter what they do it remains high. I think they'll find they have to up the amount of insulin I'm getting. They cut me from 100 units to 70 units and now they're scratching their heads. I bet if they take it back up to 100 it'll go back down to what it's supposed to be. Damn doctors can't resist playing with my meds.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chuck - 04-11-2014

Hey RB! Glad to see you are on the mend. Missed reading your posts the last couple of weeks..... Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Chuck

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - faraway - 04-11-2014

Glad to see you are back Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 04-12-2014

Good morning. High 77, clear sky. Still in rehab hospital getting topped with antibiotics. Yuck!

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 04-12-2014

RB, good to hear from you. I am glad they are trying to get you up and around. We can wait for pictures, just get yourself healed. Given a day or two you will get the doctors straightened out.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-12-2014

Running Bear Wrote:Good morning. High 77, clear sky. Still in rehab hospital getting topped with antibiotics. Yuck!

Good morning RB. Those antibiotics, even though they do a world of good, can have their side affects. That's true for just about any medication on the market. Then, of course, you can expect different medication to combat those side affects, and more for the side affects of the medication they give you for the side affects of the antibiotics. :o Hang in there, they're going to get you home a lot sooner.

Good morning everyone else. No records yesterday, and today we're in for a cooling trend. Right now at around 5 AM, it's 65 outside, but it's not suppose to get over 90 today. Still, we broke down last night and had the A/C on for about an hour. We now start to ramp up to the $300 + monthly electric bills. Eek That's one of the downsides we put up with in order to have $150 a month heating bills in the winter. Big Grin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 04-12-2014

Good Morning Blue
We have sun and 54 degrees.
70s for this afternoon.
This is club night and our host this month has a large basement and a nice layout.
Good to read from RB again.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - faraway - 04-12-2014

Well, antibiotics are some tricky stuff. My wife got some heavy load about two years ago. It cured several other small pains as a side effect. Looks like they were based on some other small infections that got killed by the huge load of antibiotics for the primary problem.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-12-2014

Running Bear Wrote:I'm hip to the big needles. Right now they're trying to find what's up with my blood sugar count. Seems no matter what they do it remains high. I think they'll find they have to up the amount of insulin I'm getting. They cut me from 100 units to 70 units and now they're scratching their heads. I bet if they take it back up to 100 it'll go back down to what it's supposed to be. Damn doctors can't resist playing with my meds.

Doctors seem to love to show that they are more advanced then their counterparts. Years ago I had changed doctors after a move. I said that I'm taking "A" for a condition, and it works. The new doctor said that I really need to take "B" and "C" for that condition. Well, a few days later, I'm on the phone late at night, trying to get someone to give me a prescription for "A" since now I was on two meds that didn't work rather than one that did. :o I can see why you're frustrated. Good luck.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 04-12-2014

RB,

Glad to see you posting again. Hope you continue to heal and get that blood sugar under control.