The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6141)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 06-11-2014

Morning. Hotter and humid. Off to get more tint on 4 Runner as son is paying [has a buddy who is a pro at it and did Train Box sliding doors]. Then got business lunch. Come home and try to stay cool. Mowed everyone's grass yesterday. Maybe more rain.

RT, always support from here. You are a good hearted person.

Later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 06-11-2014

Good Morning Blue
It is cloudy and 65 degrees
Some rain overnight but I didn't hear it.
Summertime slow at the store, no news at all on new arrivals.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - yellowlynn - 06-11-2014

Don, congratulations on your 54th, and I wish you many more. Take care of that sweetie because she sound like a keeper.

Lynn Cheers

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 06-11-2014

yellowlynn Wrote:Don, congratulations on your 54th, and I wish you many more. Take care of that sweetie because she sound like a keeper.

Lynn Cheers

Thanks Lynn, after all that time, you really don't want to make changes, so yeah, I think since she's put up with me this long, we'll hang on to each other. Big Grin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 06-11-2014

Congrats Lynn
Evening all did get some sanding and patching of my bedroom I use for my office a little more to go then tapping and I will be able to paint I picked a sky blue type color which will be nice may add some clours to it up hight as plan to have a shelf or two to display some of my trains the one shelf will be like 10' long so may be able to get both of my Post war B&M train sets one has 2346 GP-9 and the other has 2359 GP-9 as the engine there sets 12820 and 2371 ( I think lol) anyway love them and if I can get a little bit of fiancial straighten out may look into the new Paul Revere set which has a remake of the 2346 as the power unit. ( big wishing lol) any way am moving forward doing a little here and a little there. as money allows.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 06-11-2014

Good evening. We have a mostly clear sky with a comfortable 78°. Tomorrow looks to be nice but rain will be returning tomorrow night.

Today wasn't a total loss. I disassembled and inspected a Disk II disk drive then put it back together and back into the closet it went. Other than that I watched some Godzilla movies from the 50's. A pair of disk II drive cables that were supposed to arrive today didn't. The mail carrier forgot to put them in the mailbox. They should come tomorrow. They were ordered last month but because they have to come from Bulgaria it takes a while. Fortunately they don't cost much.

That's it for today. See y'all tomorrow.

[Image: P9190005.jpg]

[Image: P9100381.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6399.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 06-11-2014

Good evening all,

RT,

hope you get to feeling better.

EZdays,

Congarts - you have been married longer than I have been alive Eek Thumbsup Big Grin

Well good night all.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 06-12-2014

AF350 Wrote:EZdays,

Congarts - you have been married longer than I have been alive Eek Thumbsup Big Grin
[Image: icon_smile_sign_ditto.gif]
Same here. I'll be fifty-four next month.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 06-12-2014

Good morning. It's 72° with 100% humidity. The high will be 92° with moderate to heavy clouds. Showers and thunderstorms possible after late afternoon and through tomorrow.
Morning: [Image: pcloudy-1.jpg] Afternoon: [Image: condmc-1.jpg] with [Image: cond50.jpg]

Well the forecast says it all. Cloudy and wet. Today I'll be waiting on the Home Health nurse to call. I'm also waiting for a package with two Disk II cables to be delivered. Other than that I have no plans for today. But I'm sure something will present itself. As far as working on the layout goes the kind of work it needs I'm quite incapable of at this time.

[Image: P9100380.jpg]

[Image: P9100370.jpg]

[Image: P9120465.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 06-12-2014

Greetings, gang.

Sunny, breezy, and 57 degrees this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. High for today is supposed to be in the low 70s.

Not much happening around here lately. Yesterday I got the Afternoon Special out for the Backyard and Southern but found a bad section of track. Put the train back in the tote and this morning I'll be working on that before it gets too sunny out there.

Today I need to make a run to Walmart for some groceries, go to the gym, and make repairs to the aforementioned track.

Don - congrats on 54 years.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 06-12-2014

Running Bear Wrote:
AF350 Wrote:EZdays,

[Image: icon_smile_sign_ditto.gif]
Same here. I'll be fifty-four next month.

Thanks guys, that goes without reason, most of the current population of the world wasn't born yet when we got married.... scary isn't it????? Eek

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - nachoman - 06-12-2014

Good morning, folks. Looks like a large limb fell off of a tree and landed across my patio and onto my roof last night. I trimmed away all the small stuff to see that it looks like the a/c was not damaged and the roof looks okay except for maybe a few shingles. I guess I gotta call someone to remove the limb now, and that is what I will deal with today. And hows this - only a day after they tell me I am getting some kind of bonus at work. Guess I know what the money will go towards Nope

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 06-12-2014

nachoman Wrote:Good morning, folks. Looks like a large limb fell off of a tree and landed across my patio and onto my roof last night. I trimmed away all the small stuff to see that it looks like the a/c was not damaged and the roof looks okay except for maybe a few shingles. I guess I gotta call someone to remove the limb now, and that is what I will deal with today. And hows this - only a day after they tell me I am getting some kind of bonus at work. Guess I know what the money will go towards Nope

Good luck in getting rid of that limb, maybe it's for the best that it dropped now rather than during one of our summer "monsoon" storms otherwise it might have landed somewhere else and did more damage.

We are looking at a bit over normal temps here for the next few days, with a cooling trend, or back to normal temps (around the 105 range) for the next week. Still no rain in the forecast, that makes it 101 days without rain. So far this year we've had less than one inch of rain, about 2 1/2" below normal. Things are tinder dry and there are fire restrictions in camping areas and forests all over the state.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 06-12-2014

Morning. Had more rain yesterday and last evening. Garden and crops growing. Tobacco is loving it. One meeting at 4 PM. Rest of the day is chores. Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 06-12-2014

Good Morning Blue
Cloudy, muggy and 70 this morning
A trip to Kroger for milk only cost me 50 bucks, she wouldn't buy it the other day cause we had some...sour
Don congrats on the anniversary
S.J.