The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6141)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - thetramp - 08-11-2013

Good luck to you RB. May God be with you.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 08-11-2013

Very early Good morning all,

My work week begins on a Sunday afternoon and my weekends are Friday and Saturday.

Been home from work for an hour and a half and will soon turn in.

Hope all goes well with RB in the morning.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-12-2013

Morning. Hot and humid. Off to hair cut [Sir J, I know you are jealous]. Wink Nothing but a few meetings early this week. Driving to Columbus GA on Wed. On Friday, driving to Athens GA for lunch and then home.
Prayers for Jeffrey and all will be well.
Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 08-12-2013

Good morning Blue
We have lite showers and 68 degrees. Not August weather at all.
This laptop, TV and the couch sums up my Sunday.
But I did have a nice chat last night with Charlie and Brutus.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 08-12-2013

Greetings, gang.

Right now it's foggy and 64 with 94% humidity. The fog will be burning off soon and the high is expected to be about 80.

Today's activities will include unloading the car and resting. It was a very busy three weeks. Now I need to rest up from my vacation.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-12-2013

Good morning all. The start of another humid and hot week, but the TV people say that "we have a break from the Monsoon storms". Yeah, we haven't seen much of them around here anyway. Nope

it's hard to believe, but school started around here last week. I remember when I was going to school in New Jersey, summer vacation started around June 15, and ended right after Labor Day. In Arizona, it goes from around the end of May to early August. I'm not sure about the exact dates since we haven't had kids in school for over 20 years now. :o All I know is that the streets are now filled with school buses. I also remember walking to school everyday, but that's another story. Icon_lol

Remember, our prayers and well wishes are for Jeffery today, may his surgery be successful and he gets the relief he needs as a result. Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 08-12-2013

Remember, our prayers and well wishes are for Jeffrey today, may his surgery be successful and he gets the relief he needs as a result. Thumbsup

I too wish RB the best, and hope he has a speedy recovery.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 08-12-2013

Was just checking in to see if there has been any word as of yet.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-12-2013

Word posted on CTT says amputated leg below the knee. His Dad says doing as good as possible under the circumstances. Prayers for Jeffrey. Speedy recovery.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Ralph - 08-12-2013

Best wishes Jeff. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Ralph

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - bdw9535 - 08-12-2013

Jeffrey,

Best wishes on a speedy and lasting recovery.

Bruce

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 08-13-2013

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 55 this morning with an expected high of 80.

All reports indicate Jeff's surgery went well. Really glad to hear that.

Yesterday I unpacked the car and watered some ground cover around the outdoor trains that was looking a little sickly. We only had a half inch of rain the three weeks I was gone. On the plus side I didn't have to mow the yard as soon as I got home.

Today's agenda includes a visit with our financial planner, paying some bills that accumulated while we were gone, and a bike ride.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 08-13-2013

Best wishes to Jeffrey for a speedy recovery
Good Morning Blue
We have a temp of 60 degrees, not August weather at all.
My task for the day is a doctor appointment this afternoon.
Routine visit, I hope.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-13-2013

We are all pulling for Jeffery. it sounds like things were successful and that he's in the first stages of recovery.

Well, the forecast for here today says it can exceed 110. There is an "excessive heat warning" issue by the Weather Channel saying that temps in the area will be between 108 and 112. I'm always mystified by some of the predictions though. They say it's suppose to be hot and dry today, yet the forecast for here in Surprise calls for a 30% chance of t'storms, and 0% for Phoenix. Fat chance of that happening. Almost every summer storm we have comes up from the south hitting Phoenix well before coming here to Surprise. Icon_lol

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 08-13-2013

Kev, Thanks for the update. Tell Jeffrey we are all pulling for him.
He always has something interesting to say even if it isn't train related.
Charlie and the dogs.