The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6141)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 08-18-2013

Welcome aboard Garry!! Glad you were patient about the registration. We just moved the board to a new server and we're still trying to kick all the gremlins off the train Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I always liked BN equipment.. What scale do you model in? I model steam and early PA Diesels in G (Indoor layout)...

Visit our Shutterbug forum and post some pics of your layout - we love Pictures!! Big Grin Goldth Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 08-18-2013

Welcome Garry, I'm glad you found us here
Charlie
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2638">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2638</a><!-- l -->

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-18-2013

Been playing some more of Starfleet1. I got promoted to vice-admiral and got my butt kicked on the very next mission. The Galactica is out of commission for a while so I'm now commanding the UGAS Yamato. I went out and exacted revenge on the enemy for what they did to the Galactica and came back with a stunning victory. Not much else happening today. Time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

[Image: P1010698.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - nvrr49 - 08-18-2013

New to the forum. I model in HO scale, standard, 3', 30" and 18" gauge...I just can't make up my mind. Wallbang

I also design and 3d print some details, buildings, etc.

Here are some items I designed and had printed at shapeways.
[Image: 8160111772_3db386aafd_c.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 08-18-2013

Welcome Aborad!!!

That's Geat Kent!! Smile ANother member here is just starting out with his 3d printer too....

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=6539">viewtopic.php?f=77&t=6539</a><!-- l -->

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 08-18-2013

Greetings. gang.

It's currently 72 degrees here in beautiful downtown Beatrice. Sky is clear and there's a beautiful moon out.

First off, welcome to our new members. Pull up another log and join the campfire. Keep in mind most of us are old and can't read very well so be sure to provide lots of pictures. Icon_lol

The B.A.R.E. train show is over for another year. I'll be packing up and heading for home in the morning. I did manage to pick up a few trinkets and will share photos when I get home. Best deal of the weekend was picking up 5 Suydam kits (new in the box) for $12.

Not much else to report.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - GarryCBQ - 08-18-2013

Big thanks for the welcome. Okay, I'll bring a log for the fire.

Pictures? ..... Here is a Burlington Zephyr crossing the Mrs. Hippy River.

[Image: Zephyronbridgewb1_zpsfb233726.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 08-19-2013

Nice picture.. Beautiful scenery too!! Big Grin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-19-2013

Morning all. Prayers for Jeffrey's recovery. Keep up the good work. Raining again. Did go 24 hours without rain. Busy day with meetings. Have a great week.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-19-2013

Great photo Garry!

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 08-19-2013

Good Morning Blue
We have sun and 71 this morning. 80s for today.
Garry, nice picture, good angle.
I have nothing to write about this morning, I kinda goofed off yesterday.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-19-2013

Good morning. It's 78° with 78% humidity. How many times does that happen? The high will be 92° and feel like 99°.

Nothing special going on today. Guess I'll play some computer games later.

[Image: P1010685.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-19-2013

Good morning all. The start of a new workweek for most people, and just another day for us retired folks. Sometimes it's hard to tell one day from another. If it wasn't for doing the laundry on Saturday and going to church on Sunday, we'd breeze through the weekend without knowing that it wasn't a weekday.

I'm really glad the temps and the humidity aren't equal, it's 8 AM and we're setting at 90°. Humidity is about 35%, but then again, there's rain in the forecast. Yeah, sure.... Icon_lol Icon_lol

Not much went on today. Didn't get any computer time in on the IIe but I now have a TV in my room. It's the one from my fathers office. He never watches it anyway so he's not going to miss it. I've been getting a lot of use from my mothers old power chair. I clocked it's top speed at just under 6mph. I have it set at half speed and it's plenty fast for getting around the house. It's a lot faster and safer than using a walker. She only used it for a few weeks but really enjoyed it.

Well it's time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

Check out the guy standing next to the Athearn prime mover.
[Image: P1010645-1.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VI.. Stop In!!! - Steamtrains - 08-19-2013

Garry..Welcome to Big Blue.

That's an awesome bridge..!! And a great overall picture... Thumbsup

Let's see so' more of your layout...!!