3-31-14 Happy Birthday! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: 3-31-14 Happy Birthday! (/showthread.php?tid=6747)

3-31-14 Happy Birthday! - ngauger - 03-31-2014

Congratulations to:

ezdays (80)

Happy B-day and Many More!!!

train 1990_dancing 1990_dancing 548

Re: 3-31-14 Happy Birthday! - yellowlynn - 03-31-2014

Congrats, Don. Are you about ready for your mid-life crisis? It should start any day now. 2285_ 2285_

Lynn

Re: 3-31-14 Happy Birthday! - ezdays - 03-31-2014

yellowlynn Wrote:Congrats, Don. Are you about ready for your mid-life crisis? It should start any day now. 2285_ 2285_

Lynn

Yeah, another one is about due. We have one at least every ten years, but they seem to get harder and harder to deal with each time.... :cry: Cheers

Re: 3-31-14 Happy Birthday! - Sumpter250 - 03-31-2014

ezdays Wrote:We have one at least every ten years, but they seem to get harder and harder to DEAL with each time.... :cry: Cheers

Icon_twisted Icon_twisted yeah! Don, the "cards" get larger, heavier, and thicker,.......
and our hands get weaker and less coordinated. Eek Eek Eek Icon_twisted 357 357 357
I do have to look on the bright side......I do have ten years to go before I get to where you are now. Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile

Waveof7 548 548 548 Waveof7

Sumpter250 Wrote:...I do have to look on the bright side......I do have ten years to go before I get to where you are now. Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile

Waveof7 548 548 548 Waveof7

NEWS FLASH FOR PETE: Those ten years will go so quick you'll wonder why you even said that. Icon_lol It seems like just last week that you had stopped by to visit, but in reality, that was just about eleven years ago. Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Re: 3-31-14 Happy Birthday! - cn nutbar - 03-31-2014

Happy Birthday Don and thanks again for all that you have done for Big Blue Cheers

Re: 3-31-14 Happy Birthday! - Sumpter250 - 03-31-2014

ezdays Wrote:NEWS FLASH FOR PETE: Those ten years will go so quick you'll wonder why you even said that. Icon_lol It seems like just last week that you had stopped by to visit, but in reality, that was just about eleven years ago. Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

The only thing "shorter" than my memory, is my bank account balance. I've been wanting to get back there, but there's too few $$$$$$ left to make the trip possible...... at least, ....... for the foreseeable future. (( "things" could get...ugly " ))
Fortunately, I do have enough kits in the "stash", to go on building models 'till Icon_twisted freezes over!!

Sumpter250 Wrote:The only thing "shorter" than my memory, is my bank account balance. I've been wanting to get back there, but there's too few $$$$$$ left to make the trip possible...... at least, ....... for the foreseeable future. (( "things" could get...ugly " ))
Fortunately, I do have enough kits in the "stash", to go on building models 'till Icon_twisted freezes over!!

Yeah, time goes so fast with age, just like your memory, your ability to move around, your hearing, your eyesight and, of course, bank account. :o We won't even mention all the things that you love to eat that your doctors now say you can't. Nope Nope

Sorry I missed you on your last trip, but I was going through the rigors of getting ready for some medical stuff at the time which made for a busy few weeks. Sad I'm hoping it won't be another ten years before you make it back here. Welcome

cn nutbar Wrote:Happy Birthday Don and thanks again for all that you have done for Big Blue Cheers

Thank you, it's people like you that make things easy here. Thumbsup Thumbsup

Re: 3-31-14 Happy Birthday! - yellowlynn - 03-31-2014

Yep! But can't let you have it too easy, That's why guys like me are here!!~~! Heh Heh

Lynn