The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 03-17-2015

Happy St Patrick's Day Blue
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 03-17-2015

happy St Patricks day to all , glad to say the fog has lifted although its still dull , not cold , just right for time of the year here in UK . Daffodils and some Crocus flowers are showing their start of floral strength , making things look brighter .

wrap up warm and stay fit and well ... Alan

something for Fiat Fan , enjoy .... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bondownersclub.co.uk%2Fclub.html&ei=OTIIVdjmI8T8UtKrhNgF&usg=AFQjCNE1N-BZDKmBiZOKt8Yd3h7kDaJhDg">http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... 3h7kDaJhDg</a><!-- m -->

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 03-17-2015

Good morning all,

Took parents to a local nursing home/rehabilitation/assisted living facility for an early free Saint Paddy's day pancake breakfast, they have parties a couple times a year for community awareness of their services. My dad and one of my sisters went there for rehabilitation after having knee replacements. After thirds I kinda fell asleep at the table(a good way to be mistaken for a resident of the facility Icon_lol ).

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - BR60103 - 03-17-2015

Well, the weather has warmed up quite a bit. Last week the garbage bins had to be put in the driveway; this week they could go on the grass at the side.
Our neighbours came back from Florida and reached the Detroit area before they did their RV winterizing.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-18-2015

Sunny and cooler but not below freezing. Warming by weekend. Off with Wifey to take cat to Vet for annual. Then Town stuff all day and tonight.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 03-18-2015

Good Morning Blue
No rain or snow expected although that could change as I had the car washed yesterday.
Hi's in the 40s today
No train news
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-18-2015

Good morning everyone, happy Hump Day once again. I'm not sure that I really like that term, but we went years with our electronic assemblers in our business referring to that every Wednesday, so it's kind of ingrained in me by now Wink . Speaking of car washes, ours could use one, but today we are planning on Mother Nature to do just that. High temps in the mid-70's and anywhere from a 20% to 40% chance of rain, depending on which forecaster you believe the most. Also, it could happen this morning or maybe this afternoon, again, depending on who you're listening to at the time. Can you imagine a car salesman telling a customer that "there's a 20% chance that this car will get you where you're going today, and a 40% chance tomorrow"? 35

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-19-2015

Good morning once again, 'tis raining out as they predicted but it didn't start until sometime in the night. Still, we'll take what we can get when we can get it. It might just screw up a few spring training games today, that's about it.

We had some screwball running around yesterday shooting six people at four different places. The guy is obviously a career criminal, had some sort of beef with on person and took it out on a lot of others in his attempt to escape. The first person he shot didn't make it, and one other is is critical condition, but the rest are doing OK. They finally tracked him down about five hours later and now he will have full access to our justice system, complete with lawyers that are paid by us and will declare him "innocent", causing a long drawn out trial, also paid by the taxpayers, and probably several appeals after that, assuming that is that the lawyers aren't that clever to get him off. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a media circus trial like the one we just go over a few weeks ago. Wallbang

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - faraway - 03-19-2015

Good afternoon everybody. I left the company compound as a happy retiree this morning at 11 am 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 03-19-2015

faraway Wrote:Good afternoon everybody. I left the company compound as a happy retiree this morning at 11 am 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Congratulations. Cheers Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Waveof7 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
I am having a problem finding anything better than retirement, but let me warn you, there will be an adjustment period. Mine lasted about 2 minutes and 36 seconds. This does not start until wake up time the first work day, and is the time it takes the body to realize you don't have to go to work. Misngth
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-19-2015

Congratulations, Reinhard! Now you're going to be really busy.

Greetings, gang.

Another cloudy day this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. Right now it's 36 degrees with an anticipated high of about 45.

Nothing much on the agenda for today other than making a couple of pumpkin pies - the world's best dessert. 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - shortliner - 03-19-2015

faraway Wrote:Good afternoon everybody. I left the company compound as a happy retiree this morning at 11 am 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

....and now you will start wondering how you ever had the time to go to work - Enjoy retirement!

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 03-19-2015

sun , sun glorious sun , spring has returned 2285_

and Faraway , happy days ahead , but what this lot wont tell you is get prepared , its great for the first few days then your good lady is desperate to find you some thing to do , just to get you from under her feet , its kind of a bereavement to your self - one cure is more model trains Thumbsup

take care all and keep up with the meds (and plenty of rest Goldth )

alan

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-19-2015

Chilly and suppose to rain. Has not been below freezing at nights for some time. Just back from new GP Dr. She is young, Arab and Muslin. She is great. Knows her stuff. Can out talk me [that is saying a lot].

Mr. B, hope it satay spring over the pond for you.

Tom, still remembering you and Mrs.

Later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-19-2015

Chief - many, many, many thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers not only from you but from all who have contributed. Week after next will be one year since her diagnosis. Average survival rate is 8 months so we are 50% beyond that and still going. We have had excellent care.

Tom