The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 04-20-2015

Was a cool cloudy day until a few minuets ago. We had a stiff breeze and a nice soaker of a rain now cool and sunny out here.

Chief, doctors get sick too. Sounds like a good physician to call up and apologize for not being there, most would have the receptionist just reschedule the appointment with no explanation.

Street is being torn up for some gas utility work. The construction equipment woke me up earlier than I wanted.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Brakie - 04-21-2015

Good morning all!

Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then its windy and rather chilly this morning.

Yesterday I changed out couplers on my new Atlas/Trainman Family Line cabooses and painted the wheel faces a rusty color-I use rail brown for that.Looks odd to see C&O Magor cabooses painted up in Family Lines but,they are good looking cabooses.I can live with that until somebody produces a correct SCL caboose in plastic..

I shall have a cup and look over da forum.

Have a good'un! Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-21-2015

Good morning everyone, hard to believe, but we're one month into spring. Still some heavy weather in parts of the country, and now we have an early fire season to contend with. Sometimes you have to wonder why all this has to happen. For us here, we're running just a bit above normal. We're in the low 90's for another few days, then around 80 and rain on Thursday and Friday. I guess I can just about guarantee that to happen since we just ran both our vehicles through the car wash. Applause

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 04-21-2015

what a cracking day shorts and T shirt Cheers , not bad for April - this is England remember !!!

take care all .

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 04-21-2015

Good noon all. yesterday it was cool and wet today it is sunny but very cold strong wind gusts supposed to be done by 8:00pm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made my first step to scratch building a locomotive 1.) finding wheels suitable for the model

I will not be posting progress as I intend on submitting an article to a magazine when done and it will be a long drawn out process with some basic machining to be done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other projects will continue as able namely the RR station and the flat car kits from Huff N Puff, once these are complete I will be taking a brake to start on a non train model that I have been itching to build sould be a short build so I can get back to the On30 kitbashing and RubyBelle projects.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Steamtrains - 04-21-2015

AF350 Wrote:Good noon all. yesterday it was cool and wet today it is sunny but very cold strong wind gusts supposed to be done by 8:00pm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made my first step to scratch building a locomotive 1.) finding wheels suitable for the model

I will not be posting progress as I intend on submitting an article to a magazine when done and it will be a long drawn out process with some basic machining to be done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other projects will continue as able namely the RR station and the flat car kits from Huff N Puff, once these are complete I will be taking a brake to start on a non train model that I have been itching to build sould be a short build so I can get back to the On30 kitbashing and RubyBelle projects.

All that sounds a lot like work...Remember...We are into this for FUN... Big Grin

Steamtrains Wrote:
AF350 Wrote:Good noon all. yesterday it was cool and wet today it is sunny but very cold strong wind gusts supposed to be done by 8:00pm.

All that sounds a lot like work...Remember...We are into this for FUN... Big Grin

Yeah, but I am having fun working on the railroad Crazy Big Grin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Steamtrains - 04-21-2015

I know what you mean...Sometimes I think that workin' on the railroad is more "work" than work... Nope

Good evening all.

Did not get much done today other than chasing down trash and recyclables that the heavy wind knocked over blew down to almost end of the street Icon_lol

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 04-21-2015

It's over.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - OBJack - 04-22-2015

Very sad news Fiat fan.
Our condolences and heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family. There will undoubtably be some very challenging times ahead, you cannot lose someone with whom you have shared your dreams and have loved for so long not to feel the pain. We will think of you often, and pray with you. I 'm sure that your friends and family will help you through these hard times.
Always remember and rejoice in the good times you had.
May she now rest peacefully.
God bless. Amen.

Jack and family

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Brakie - 04-22-2015

Good morning all!

Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then its windy with rain-a down right miserable morning..Yesterday afternoon I lazed about and read a Ralph Compton Western novel and when finish I recharged my Kindle Fire..After supper I watched Vignettes of the Erie-Lackawanna Vol. 2 ..A lot of information can be found in these types of railroad DVDs. Thumbsup

I shall have a cup and look over da forum.

Have a good'un! Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-22-2015

FiatFan Wrote:It's over.

You and your family have our condolences and prayers for your loss. If there's anything anyone here can do to help you get though this, just ask.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 04-22-2015

Tom, so sorry. You have been a great trooper through this. God bless.

Sunny and cooler but nice. Been two busy Mayor days. Hope to get some "home" chores today. Got to mow again due to all the rain.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 04-22-2015

Fiat fan sorry for your loss.