The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 04-22-2015

Fiatfan:

I can't add much to what has been said, except that I too, will pray for you & your family, as I've done all along.
Always remember the good times you shared.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 04-22-2015

Tom, I can't say anything that is a comfort to you, but I want you to know we all care, and we will be here. I will pray you find peace and comfort to get you through the coming days.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - nachoman - 04-22-2015

Fiat - my prayers to you and your family for strength during these times...

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Brakie - 04-23-2015

Good morning all!

Fiatfan,My condolences to you and your family.

Not much to report from the land of chilled Buckeyes other then its cold this morning.When will warm weather get here? Not this weekend according to the weather gal.

Yesterday I inspected, cleaned and service the engines I will be using during the tractor show open house and the week of the county fair. I will inspect the cars I will be using since I hate surprises during the first few minutes of running and not to mention any derailments or other issues causes me great embarrassment. :oops: My personal goal is 100% derailment and trouble free operation during public shows.I won't accept anything less.

I have no idea what my agenda for today is..

So...

I shall have a cup or three and look over the forum.

Have a good'un! Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-23-2015

Good morning all. Well, today we should, (notice "should"), have rain later in the day. "They" also say it should rain though tomorrow morning. The percentage chance really doesn't matter, it's all over the place from 20% to 70% depending on who or what you're watching at the time. So basically, those in the know, think that it could rain sometime today and tomorrow. We'll see, right now there's not a cloud in the sky. Nope

I might have time today to work a bit more on getting my train room organized. Everything is unpacked, but a lot of it is laying around waiting for a place to go. I'll post a few photos once I get to the point where everything is put away and I can start thinking about what the layout is going to look like.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - nachoman - 04-23-2015

Morning everyone. I hear the next few days are to be cooler with a slight chance of rain. Likely our last chance of rain until July, and our last chance of below 90 highs until September or October.

I went to the doctor this week because of re-occurring pain in my lower abdomen, and got diagnosed with Acute Prostatitis. I'm a little young to be dealing with prostate issues (39), but I encourage all men who are having pain or discomfort in that area to get it checked out.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Brakie - 04-24-2015

Good morning all!

Not much to report from the land of Buckeyes other then I cleaned and re-spooled my reels yesterday..I have my first weekend catfish tourney coming up next month.We won't speak on how poorly I finished last year.. Nope

All the railroading I got done yesterday was watching 2 railroad videos.Today my plan is to add a nonworking beacon light on my BB SW7.This is Huron River #33 and hopefully watch Emperor of the North.

I shall have a cup and look over da forum.

Have a good'un! Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-24-2015

Good morning everyone. The start of a fine weekend for all, I hope.... Well, if there was a 30% chance of rain here, this is how it went: The area around Bell and Grand (about 3 miles away) got 10%, Sun City West (about two miles north) got 10%, the south side of Surprise got the remaining 10% which left our neighborhood dry as a bone. Icon_lol Still, we have a 60% chance of rain tomorrow night, so let's see who gets that. Goldth

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 04-24-2015

ezdays Wrote:Good morning everyone. The start of a fine weekend for all, I hope....

Weekend??????????? what is that? I had to work first shift today and scheduled for noon shift Saturday which overlaps 1st and 2nd shift and 2nd shift Sunday off Monday work 2nd on Tuesday then the rest of next week off. Crazy

Day started off with frost and made it up to 60 by end of shift.
Not much else going on here so far.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-24-2015

AF350 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:Good morning everyone. The start of a fine weekend for all, I hope....

Weekend??????????? what is that? I had to work first shift today and scheduled for noon shift Saturday which overlaps 1st and 2nd shift and 2nd shift Sunday off Monday work 2nd on Tuesday then the rest of next week off. Crazy

Day started off with frost and made it up to 60 by end of shift.
Not much else going on here so far.

Well, then your weekend starts a bit later than most folks, but it looks like it's a bit longer too. Applause Pity us retirees, we don't have weekends, one day is just like all the others 357

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 04-25-2015

Well, I'm off and running this weekend Smile Today, I'm helping do an Adopt-a-Highway cleanup for our Geocaching group. (sorry, no Community Service/Convict story) Big Grin

Tomorrow, 2 flea markets so that should take care of my morning, then maybe some Geocaching in the afternoon.

Here's a Non Sequitur Comic you might like: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UwNFaPldX4U">http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur#.UwNFaPldX4U</a><!-- m -->

Prayers to Kathmandu, 7.9 Earthquake... Lots of damage and casualties Sad Sad Sad

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-25-2015

Good morning all, and a happy Saturday to you. Well, we finally did get a sprinkle of rain in our neighborhood yesterday. It was so short that we missed it, but it did leave a few puddles in the street, so it was OK. Somewhere between .12" and .36" (this was the same weather reporter during the same broadcast with different amounts for the same area). There's a very good chance of rain again tonight, and maybe even tomorrow morning. I'm tired of guessing, they should be too but then again, they get the big bucks for doing just that.... Wallbang

Today I might try to finish cleaning the garage. It's still a mess from my doing my layout base and the workbench for my train room. Lots of MDF sawdust to clean up, it migrates everywhere and in the highest places. Gunna be lots of fun.... Nope

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 04-25-2015

Good morning all.

Off to work in a couple hours.

Still trying to get my laser keyboard projector to work, it projects the keyboard fine and runs threw calibration fine but when I try to use it nothing happens(it was a kit and the 2nd version there of)will have to call the tech support. probably a ID10T error on my part somewhere 35

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 04-25-2015

Home taking break from babysitting Oldest Daughter's dogs and cat. They have gone for the weekend [left yesterday]. Chilly and rainy.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - BR60103 - 04-25-2015

We went on a home layout tour today. Basically, 2 towns 1 and 2 hours away, so we went to the farthest one. We saw 3 layouts, had lunch, then the CNJ Bronx Terminal layout. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bronx-terminal.com/">http://www.bronx-terminal.com/</a><!-- m --> Tim claimed that his switcher had worked perfectly until the first visitor this morning.
Most Impressive was an O Hi-rail layout that was completely scenicked and fully peopled, even though the owner says there's still work to be done.