The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 06-21-2015

Greetings, gang.

Happy Father's Day!

Sunny and 61 headed for sunny and 85.

Fairly quiet day yesterday. Went for a bike ride as it looked like it was going to clear off. Got about 3 miles from home when it started raining. Holed up under a bridge for a few minutes until the shower passed.

F1 race in an hour. Hope none of the kids call until after it's over. Still need to fix the track in the back yard.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 06-21-2015

Happy Father's Day

to all the dads here at Big Blue Smile

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 06-21-2015

Good morning everyone and may I join in to add my best wishes to all you fathers here:

HAPPY
FATHERS DAY

Applause Applause Applause Applause
Oh, and to you and everyone else, have a very HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE DAY as well. For us here in the Arizona desert, we're looking at the seventh day of 110 or better. Today should be rather cool though, only 111 in the forecast. I'm not complaining now, but Tuesday's forecast calls for 114, and we plan on going target shooting that day. I wonder how that's going to work out. Once it gets over 100, the guns and ammo get too hot to handle. Can you imagine wearing gloves when it's this hot? Yeah, we do that just to get a bit more shooting time in.

Anyway, everyone enjoy the day, whatever you're celebrating and no matter where you are. Thumbsup Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 06-21-2015

Morning. Super hot. Big storms over they say. Had another one last night. We are wet now. Have a great Father's Day.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 06-21-2015

happy fathers day to all , its great to be back , with all happenings at home its nice to see things settling down , the daughter in law and grand kids called with the usual greeting card and present ,
very cloudy and windy here , cricket on the telly so its feet up and enjoy the match .

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 06-21-2015

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Blue
Low 80s today.
Granny will be bring home KFC for our Sunday dinner.
No train news.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 06-22-2015

Greetings, gang.

Rainy and 70 this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. Just had a storm move through and leave us with about an inch of rain in about 40 minutes. Skies should clear off later with an expected high in the upper 80s to around 90.

Got the track fixed yesterday. No plans yet for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 06-22-2015

Hello Blue
Sun and humid
Severe storms are in our forecast today.
I had a nice Fathers Day, no trains though.
The kids stopped by, we had KFC for dinner and there was an all day Columbo marathon to watch.
The longest day of light is over so I guess by Wednesday or Thursday it will be dark by 5:30 again...LOL
Home from Aldis, Walmart list will be another day.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 06-23-2015

Town stuff [already one meeting]. Then later, tree trimming at FIL's. Extra HOT out.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 06-24-2015

Morning. Get going all yuz giz. Hot again today. Errands.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 06-24-2015

Good morning everyone, we are now heading downhill from the first day of Summer. Yup, the days are getting shorter and nights longer by minutes every day. We did a bit of target shooting yesterday, it wasn't too awfully hot. Got there really early and left before the thermometer hit 100. In the summer, we usually shoot until the guns get too hot to hold, or the ammo gets so hot you can't load the guns. We got in two hours of shooting until that was the case, plus all our targets were down and we didn't want to set them up again.... Oh, we do pick them up to take back home, along with as many brass casings that we can pick up. Our goal is to make it look better than it was when we get there. I wish those people that left that large projection TV behind had the same goal.. Curse Curse They'd rather just haul it in, shoot it up and not have to worry about taking it to the landfill. Plus all that glass that they leave behind is dangerous and hard to clean up. Wallbang

The gal on channel 15 says there's 20% chance of rain today and has rain in the forecast every day through next Wednesday. The Weather Channel, on the other hand, has no rain today or any day until Monday.... Don't these people get their info from the same source? How can two people analyze the same data and come out with two different conclusions? This is not CSI, or even Columbo.... Nope It seems to me that their forecasting skills parallel those of Barny Fife then those other detectives on the tube... 357

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 06-24-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun today, rain overnight and into tomorrow again.
Misc items bought at Walmart this morning. $106 and I could see through the bottom of the basket....Smile
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 06-25-2015

Greetings, gang.

It's another damp cloudy day. Right now it's 64 headed for a high in the upper 70s and partly sunny. That's whats been predicted for the last several days. Haven't seen it happen yet.

I pulled off another double trash day today. I set the trash can out front. After the trash man comes by I roll it back to the garage, refill it, and set it out by the end of the driveway. One of the advantages of a corner lot.

Yesterday I managed to beat my best personal time for swimming a half mile. I was quiet pleased. Today will be a bike riding. Yesterday afternoon was spent cleaning more stuff out of the attic. Not sure what else is on the agenda for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 06-25-2015

Well....things are returning to normal here after the Tuesday nighg storms. Had s few funnle clouds about 2 miles from us. Lots and lots of trees down with wires down too. I lost power at home for a few minutes each time about 5 times in the last 2 days. But some people are still out and may not get power till Saturday [emoji15]

Work lost power and we got sent home early yesterday but its back on now.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 06-25-2015

Good morning everyone. Kind of humid out right now, it should rain, it looks like rain, but there's just no rain to see.

I don't know how many of you get calls from "Microsoft technical support" regarding something about your computer, but I get calls on a very frequent basis. Sometimes they need to "verify my registration number", but most often it's to "help" me combat a virus that they know my computer is infected with. Sometimes I like to just string them along for a while like the other day, the guy asked my what I could see on my computer screen and I told him 'nothing" since it was turned off. (I was really watching TV at the time). He told me to turn it on and I told him it takes about 30 minutes to boot up with all the viruses I have on it and I'll call him back when it's up. 357 .. Oh, I did hang up before he had a chance to say anything.... no callback number.... Nope Yesterday I got another one, this guy said that I had a virus on my computer. I asked him how he know and after repeating his printed spiel several times, he said he knew because it was on the Microsoft server. I played along and he asked my what I was seeing on my computer screen and I told him in return that it was none of his business what was there..... He called me a rather nasty name (MF) and hung up. Eek I guess he didn't appreciate being jerked around when he could be spending time screwing up someone else's computer. Applause