The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 07-01-2015

Good Morning Blue
Congrats to Reinhard
Top o the hat to Canada day.
70s today, finally a day without rain.
It appears the weather man has split the country in half.
Grass cut yesterday, did not get wacked though.
More gun laws won't help, it's the illegal ones they need to go out and round up.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 07-01-2015

Don't go swimming on the NC coast. 7th shark attack in 10 to 14 days. Eek

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Schraddel - 07-02-2015

faraway Wrote:Good morning big blue. It is 1/7 and I am officially retired since midnight 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Dann hast Du es überstanden.

(Heartly Congratulation! You have made it.)

Lutz

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 07-02-2015

Greetings, gang.

Happy World UFO day. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldufoday.com/">http://www.worldufoday.com/</a><!-- m -->

Another cloudy day in progress. 54 with a predicted high in the mid 70s.

I took the day off from everything yesterday. Watched movies and ate. Today I am paying for it. Lots of things to do.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 07-02-2015

Afternoon. Back from Dr.'s apt. Hot and humid. Showers forecasted. Congrats faraway.

Watch out Tom, aliens will get you. Eek

Later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - faraway - 07-02-2015

Thanks a lot for the friendly gratulations. I have successfully mastered my first retiree day and the second one is almost over too. The overall situation is simply great, I love my wife and plan a new layout Big Grin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 07-03-2015

Good morning all. As part of our retirement (think about this Reinhard), I've been busy packing to get things into storage and rearranging furniture, all to get the house ready to go on the market. Oh joy, this will be the tenth house that we've owned, and there have been a few more temporary moves in between. We should be old hands at this, but then there that getting old thing that keeps getting in the way.

As for the weather, right now at 5 AM, it's 91 outside with 41% humidity and the dew point at 64. And yes, it is starting to sprinkle out and I've got an open truck bed full of stuff and an hour before the storage place opens.... Eek

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 07-03-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 55 headed for a high of 78. Our overnight low was 48.

Got all my chores accomplished yesterday and I haven't set an agenda yet for today.

Don - you're way ahead of me in houses. I'm on my second one and there probably won't be a third one.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 07-03-2015

Morning all. Cloudy. Chance of showers. Taking Wifey around for new kitchen appliances and then a new outside fountain. Later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 07-03-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun and 70s today. July average would be middle 80s.
This is our 2nd purchased home, been here since 79. Will be the last as condo fees are higher than maintaining this one.
No real train news, as you know I have run them just enough to keep things cleaned and checked.
Enjoy your Friday the 3rd.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 07-04-2015

Greetings, gang.

Happy 4th to all.

59 and sunny headed for 81 and sunny. Looks to be a really nice weekend.

No major plans for the weekend.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 07-04-2015

Morning all. Thanks Tom for the well wishes to all. Same to you.

Parade this afternoon. Got my wave down pat. Then fire works at dark. At the house, burgers and hotdogs for friends.

Have a safe one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Steamtrains - 07-04-2015

G'day all...

4th of July..!! Good day for family activities...

But do remember the sacrifices made by countless men and women 239 years ago that made it possible. A minute of silence to honor their memory should be in your plans...

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 07-04-2015

Good morning all. Yes, a happy fourth to you all, and remembering all that made and kept this day possible though all those 239 years.

Nothing special for us, no fireworks shows to attend, we'll be too tired anyway after another day of packing and lugging stuff to the storage locker. Hot dogs, beer and watermelon are all just memories for us. After so many years, your body says, "enough of those things". Salt, sugar and alcohol are all things you learn to do without, or pay the price, even on a great day as this. Sad

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 07-04-2015

A Great 4th of July to Blue
There will be grillin and blastin with our kids today.
Me, I stay out of the way and just eat & watch.
All play safe.
S.J.