The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 09-07-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun and 90 today.
By Saturday the predicted Hi will be 70.
I spent yesterday afternoon on the shores of Lake Erie with 2 of my cousins and offspring of my mothers family.
Forgot to take a cap but us old guys found enough shade to keep from getting sunburn.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 09-07-2015

Morning. Been watching TV after getting up late. Sunny and real warm. Will mow no it has dried off. Kept getting little showers yesterday evening.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 09-08-2015

Greetings, gang.

63 and light rain in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. Off and on rain showers are predicted with a high in the upper 70s. By Friday the high is predicted to be in the upper 60s.

Quiet day yesterday and today looks to be quiet also. I need to get ready for one more trip to son's house. We have a follow-up visit with doctor and a visit with the radiologist to discuss pros and cons of radiation after surgery. Had a pleasant dinner last night with oldest daughter and her family for son-in-law's birthday.

Hope everyone had a pleasant Labor Day weekend.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 09-08-2015

Morning all. Dr. says tough luck on left ear. If hunting, use Walkers Game Ear. Off to meeting that will last until 9 or so. Holiday makes long day. Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 09-09-2015

Morning all been a long time, lots has happened I have moved from a real bad/rough neighbor hood in Columbia, S.C. to a very peaceful town in south western S.C. that actually reminds me of something you would have seen back in the 50's - 60's.

Hope all have been doing well. I have some Lab work today at the V.A. Clinic in Aiken, S.C. and then we are going to do some shopping while there as there isn't much as stores here in Ridge Spring. ( big top type )

Hope all doing well on this hump day talk to you all later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 09-09-2015

rtraincollector Wrote:Morning all been a long time, lots has happened I have moved from a real bad/rough neighbor hood in Columbia, S.C. to a very peaceful town in south western S.C. that actually reminds me of something you would have seen back in the 50's - 60's.

Well, there goes the neighborhood!!!!!!! Icon_lol

Morning. Hot and muggy. Fall on the way by Sunday and then next week. Lower temps and humidity. Off to lake house to mow. Wallbang Hope the temps slow the growth up there.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 09-09-2015

And the town.
Good Morning Blue
70s today but the humidity is the high sweaty kind.
A quick shopping trip and some gas @ $2.17.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 09-09-2015

Greetings, gang.

It's a sunny 64 degrees outside my window this morning after an overnight low of 52. The crystal ball gazers are predicting a high in the mid 70s.

Not much accomplished yesterday. Just kind of a blah day. So far today I've been to Walmart to stock up on some necessities. Next up will be to get some gas for the mower. I need to buy the regular unleaded. I can't use the ethanol blend (10 cents a gallon cheaper) because I use the same gas for the snow blower which is old enough that it can't use the ethanol.

This afternoon I'll probably go for a bike ride. Tomorrow morning I need to take my wife's car in for some repairs (a/c and air bag light). Then tomorrow afternoon I'll be heading back to eastern Iowa for follow-up appointments after my son's surgery a couple of weeks ago.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 09-10-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun and 70s today. Humidity is down so It's comfortable.
A good day for weed whacking but I don't feel like doing it.
Thursday already..
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 09-10-2015

Morning. Dermatologist trimmed a place on right arm. Biopsy will come back in a few. Probably have to go back and have more removed. SOP for me.

SJ, did you say you were smoking weed? Confusedhock: Eek

Hope all have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 09-10-2015

No chief, I don't smoke
All these years of cutting grass I have never smoke any of it.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 09-10-2015

Afternoon all been putting up ceiling fans from other place but seems I forgot a couple of brackets bought one but it don't seem to be correct one even thou same company ( Harbor Breeze ) ( the only one I saw at lowes yesterday) So will go back again tomorrow when over that way if not will check H/D. Not much else planned for today did a little out in the garage moving some stuff around trying to reclaim it but it's a slow process. Need to do so as have a few things I need to work on and I need the room from out there to do so. Sunday looks like a great day to work out there a high of only 78 the lowest in a long time so should be able to do some work out there 2285_

Talk to you all later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 09-10-2015

Good afternoon, just watching the TV news and it's none stop freeway shooting. So far there's been 12 confirmed incidents, mostly along I-10. Two of them today, and bunches of others that appear to be "projectiles", mostly of unknown origin. Still, 12 cars and trucks being shot in the past 11 days has got everyone on edge. Fortunately, it's rare that we go down that freeway, but I think I'll be avoiding it entirely until the find who's doing this. So far, no one has be seriously hurt.

Another rarity today, we went to have our truck emission checked and anticipated at least a 45 minute wait. They usually have three lines open, and around five or six cars in each lane, but we got there just before 9:00 and the guy waved us right into the test bay and we were out of there in five minutes. Where was everyone? Who knows, but I'm not complaining. Oh yeah, the truck passed and we won't have to go back for two more years. Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - BR60103 - 09-10-2015

Don: it took us a week to find a place!
For the car, we didn't notice that we needed it, but MoT clerk told us where to go and took us back in line immediately.
For the motor home, previous place wouldn't handle anything that big. The place they suggested only does diesel. But a few phone calls and there's a little place that does nothing else.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 09-11-2015

Morning. Rained last night. Early meeting in Raleigh. Now off to 9-11 remembrance luncheon. God bless.

Later