The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 10-14-2015

AF350 Point of story always check the bill before paying .

I would never go back. It appears to me as an attempt to rip you off. If they install a device like this most places would just raise menu prices to cover the cost so you pay anyway. I rarely eat out, it is just so much more comfortable at home and the prices are better. When minimum wage gets to 15 bucks an hour everyone will stay home. I cant imagine paying 4.95 for a senior coffee at McDees
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 10-14-2015

Evening all been a semi busy day but al got taken care of that was planned and then some Thumbsup Time to relax got one more shelf set up in the room how I want it with my 2265W postwar train set which has a Berkshire and 5 other cars with it. I'm trying to decide whats going to go next as I have 3 shelves and 4 sets I can put up one set isn't complete but I'am working on it I need 6544 missile firing car and 3330 operating submarine car with submarine both can be costly cars. Thats set # 11298 then the rest are modern type sets 2 Lionel one Williams which is the remake of the Lionel Girls set from the 50''s I have a shelf at the top also that is like 12' long but I want to put my SD90 NYC engine and my NYC passenger cars on that shelf.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 10-15-2015

Greetings, gang.

Clear and 46 headed for sunny, windy, and 68.

Ran the Hotshot Freight in the back yard yesterday. Worked fine. After supper I went back out, started a fire in the fire pit, and waited til dark to see the new lighted caboose. Looked really cool. Today I'm headed to Des Moines to sell my wife's car. A friend who is returning from Illinois will pick me up for the trip home.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 10-15-2015

Morning. Fall in the air. Pretty day ahead. NC State Fair starts this afternoon. Headed out tomorrow afternoon for deer camp on the farm. Season opens Sat. morning. Meetings at noon and 6.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 10-15-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun and 60s today.
I actually ran a couple trains yesterday.
Seems all is well, no repairs needed at this time.
No special event taking place today.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 10-15-2015

Morning all hope this day finds all in good health and spirits. Need to finish getting dress and craw up on roof and get the part off the satellite dish that they want. so I can send it back to them and they can put it where the sun don't shine. Other than that need to go into Johnston to make sure I know where I'm going tomorrow to take our cat to become a Bruce Jenner.

Other than that no big plans for today. Do need to rearrange this room some more so I can get around in it. Sooner or later I need to find my curve track and sort out my gargraves O-72 and O-63 and put it up for sale as I do not have anywhere I can use it for a long long time if ever. ( not unless I can convince the wife to sell a couple of hutches the dining room table and let me have the dining room for my trains ( you know what will freeze over like 100 times first)

Well time to get moving talk to you all later have a good day all, talk to you all

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 10-16-2015

Hey all TGIF for you that are working. Did a lot of straightening up last night in my train/office. I can now get around but boy do I have a pile of for sale items got more to list thou. More Lionel and a Lil Critter I forgot about I have new in box UP G scale. That will be the last of my G the rest are Bachmann stuff. Nothing at moment planned for today but other 1/2 isn't up yet either Icon_lol Hope all have a good day talk to you all later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 10-16-2015

Morning. Been handing our dictionaries to the 3rd grades at both elementary schools. Finish at 1 today. Then head to deer camp. Hope all have a great weekend.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 10-16-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun and 60 today
Frost warning for tonight.
Chores and errands done. I rest now.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 10-17-2015

Greetings, gang.

It's a cloudy 37 degrees this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa after an overnight low of 30. High for today is supposed to be in the mid 50s with a short warming trend starting tomorrow.

Got the yard waste disposed of yesterday and today I'll be creating another load. Then this afternoon it's college football followed by some train running and probably a fire in the fire pit.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 10-17-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun but 40.
Snow showers in northern Michigan last night. Sad
Count me in as a college football fan.
Birthday party for #3 grandson this PM.
Michigan & Michigan State will be playing then.
I can't lose on this one, like them both.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 10-17-2015

It's a nice enough day in the northern part of the Land Of Lincoln. Got a couple pieces of rigging installed on the "tern".....
Had to "slap some fingers around", they didn't want to do what "brain" told them to do ( or maybe they forgot how ).
Four weeks 'til TRAINFEST ! :o Still have a lot to do to get the modules ready for "Showtime". "Tern" is actually displayable, as a vessel having her rigging replaced. She will be at the seawall for the show, and I will be celebrating the completion of my Wink 72nd circumnavigation of the sun. Icon_twisted

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 10-17-2015

'Twas a cold day here for this time of the year. I had planned on fishing with one of my sons but we postponed it. We still want to get a day of Walleye fishing in before the lakes turn to ice. We did however get some snow this afternoon. I think I will hit the bed and turn the electric blanket to "High" Have a good night all
Icon_lol
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 10-18-2015

Greetings, gang.

Another sunny day is under way outside my window. It's 36 headed for a high of 65. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 80 and very windy. With the low humidity there will be red flag warnings posted for tomorrow.

Yesterday I harvested and disposed of another crop of leaves and then watched my football team finally win. Not much on tap for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 10-18-2015

Just waking up so streching my brain at the moment lol. No plans for today Got some trains in yesterday that where a deal what started it all was they had all kinds of ground material and trees and bushes for like give away prices and then there where 2 train sets there that where going cheap so 5 auctions later ( that I didn't need lol) 2 train sets 3 ground material (which is all I really needed) any way now I have more trains to see what I want to deal with most where in real good shape so may just flip them as really don't have the room but who knows.

Fife your package will go out Tomorrow. Well thats about it for today. talk to you all later.