The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 11-30-2015

Where is everyone??? Chilly rain here. Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 11-30-2015

Good morning. Sunny and 34 degrees in southeastern Ohio at 9:45 AM I am hoping for a few more degrees before I go out to do some work. Prayers for RT. Our rain is to start tomorrow.
Stay safe everyone.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 11-30-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun but frosty out there this morning.
I watched some Saturday football and then went to our club meet.
Our host layout is in 2 rooms connected by a track running along the wall behind the bar.
Lot's of Menard buildings.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 11-30-2015

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 39 degrees here in eastern Iowa this afternoon. May get some rain tonight.

Not much to report. Came down to my son's place a day early so as to avoid the bad weather.

I did find out that someone blew up one of the automated speed enforcement vehicles back home. Happened late Saturday night while it was parked near Menards. Someone likes those things even less than I do.

Tomorrow my son has his second round of chemo. He is also half way finished with his radiation treatment. Other than losing some weight due to lack of appetite (quite common) and some mucus build up in his mouth (also quite common) he is doing quite well.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-01-2015

Morning all. December is here. Moves fast. Another year almost gone. Cloudy and warmer.

Tom, prayers for your son and RT.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-01-2015

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and cool with snow flurries in the area. 28 right now.

Back home from eastern Iowa. Boring trip home. Son's chemo was postponed for a week due to low white cell count. Not uncommon in patients getting both chemo and radiation. Otherwise he is doing well. No other news to report.

Prayers for RT.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-02-2015

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 30 in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. The snow has finally ended with about an inch of accumulation. I'll be cleaning that up later.

Also on the agenda for today is some grocery shopping and see about getting some new glasses. The optometrist screwed up the prescription so I need to get them redone.

Continuing prayers for RT and all others who are in need.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 12-02-2015

Good morning Blue. I hope everyone has a good day. Hope things are well in your area Tom. We are not ready for the freezy skid stuff here yet, and i think it will happen before long.

Regards
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-02-2015

Morning all. Warm and rainy. Soggy everywhere.

Tom, prayers. Same for RT.

Later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 12-02-2015

Just now, catching up on the recent events..

Prayers for RT & Tom.

We visited about 9 train layouts for the 2015 fall tour.
Lots of HO, N & even a 2 rail Lionel. Did more talking/listening than looking :o

Made a few new friends and saw lots of people I only see this time of year at the tours.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 12-02-2015

Mornin' ( for the next 5 minutes ) got a couple of inches of new snow last night, it's already beginning to melt away.
Not much going on today, have some legal papers to pick up, and then maybe get some more "detail work" done on the Tern.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 12-02-2015

Relatively warm and wet here, the weather not me Icon_lol

Prayers for all in need.

Work has been really busy due to the holiday ads this year.

Tendinitis and arthritis in both arms, have an appointment on 18th of December with an orthopedic doctor to see what can be done.

All train activity on back burner till busy season at work is over. May do a little bit here and there but arms are weak and painful after a shift at work.

Christmas shopping mostly done so far.

Took mom's car to have exhaust system fixed, took 20 min to fix problem(flanges rusted to the point it was better to cut them off and weld a short pipe in place) car is now in stealth mode again as it was was loud enough to be heard before seen coming down the road.

Not much else going on here.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-03-2015

Morning all. Sunny and chilly. Dew point has dropped.

Off to a meeting in Raleigh.

Prayers for RT, Tom and Daz [glad to see you back].

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-03-2015

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 18 headed for sunny and 39 today. Temps are supposed to be much above normal for the next several days.

Nothing planned for today other than a trip to the gym. I plan to take it easy there as it's been a while since my last visit.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 12-03-2015

Good mornig. We woke up to a little skim of snow this morning but nothing I can't handle from the kitchen table with a coffee in my hand.
Glad to hear it is warming in your area Tom. That should head our way.
I too will offer prayers for your son, RT and Don.
Charlie