The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 12-07-2015

Good morning all. Remembering this anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor 74 years ago.

I hope your son can continue his treatments Tom, and he will be so relieved when they are over. It is hard to imagine what he is thinking.
Sunny but still cold here but heading for 50 degrees. I may have to start the mower (don't worry TJ I just need to get the rest of the willow leaves out of the dogs area.) The dogs go out and wrestle in the yard every morning and little Becks fur is a leaf magnet.
Hope you are feeling better RT
Offering special thoughts for Don and his wife this morning.
Everyone have a great week.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-07-2015

Morning. Cloudy and possible showers. Don't forget this date in history. Seems after 9-11, a lot of people don't remember.

Prayers for RT, Don and his wife. Also, Tom's son.

Meetings today and swearing in tonight.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-07-2015

Good news! Chemo is on for tomorrow. After tomorrow only one more chemo and two more weeks of radiation, or as my son calls it, getting microwaved.

Thanks to all for the good thoughts and prayers.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 12-07-2015

Great Tom, I will keep you guys in m thoughts.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 12-07-2015

Well I'm back to normal as far as SJ would say buying and selling on ebay. I buy the wounded O guage fixed them give them some loven and resell them. And keep some lol. It gives me something to do and keeps me busy and occupies my time. So I would also say it's therapy for me too so it helps.
Not much else going on here. Took my walk today started doing that after got admitted in hospital walking every day enjoying it and it helps me.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - teejay - 12-07-2015

Good that you enjoy walking ....I used to walk every day a mile or two but old Arthur-itis has put a damper on that .....maybe 2 or 3 blocks now . I love the fresh air and ( usually ) peace and quiet . Keep it up ! Thumbsup

T

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-08-2015

rtraincollector Wrote:Well I'm back to normal

You've never been normal. Crazy Wink

Glad RT is back. Foggy last night when I got in. Still this AM. Burning off from the sun. Headed east to hunt. Back tomorrow night.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 12-08-2015

Good afternoon group. Special prayers for Tom and his son today.
Cloudy with a chance of a light shower here, but no snow in the 7 day forecast in fact Saturday is to get to 60 degrees.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-09-2015

Good morning all. Just a quickie, but we're finally all moved. We did that last week and we've still got a lot of unpacking and moving things around. We'll probably be ready for yet another yard sale though since I haven't a clue where everything is going to go. Sometimes the room size is good for all the furniture, but then there's a door or a window that gets in the way of that perfect arrangement.

Anyway, I'm tired and very bruised, when you're taking Warfrin, you can bleed when someone just looks hard at you. :o My wife is doing as well as possible, but is very confused with all the changes. Her meds are helping, but unfortunately, everyday is a struggle of some sort. She will always need someone to be around her and now that we live just a few minutes from Pat, (Packey), he stops by and helps me out for a while. Moving was not the best thing that we did, but we needed to downsize and so we had little choice once we sold our house.

And thank you for your prayers and concern, they are much appreciated and very much needed. My wife is not in a life-threatening condition, but she is in a life-altering one right now and there is little hope in changing that based on the current medical technology.

BTW, I do try to stop by here when I can, my computer was down until this past weekend, but things are still hectic, so I don't post like I used to, and probably won't until things settle down. Crazy

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 12-09-2015

Good morning Blue. Sunny day here in southeast Ohio and to get to the 50's today.
Don, I am glad to hear you got moved, something I hope I never have to do again. I will continue to offer prayers for you and your wife, as well as all others that need them.
Tom, How is your son doing? Best wishes for him as well.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 12-09-2015

rt - Glad to see you are back and doing as well as can be expected. Thumbsup

as always... Prayers to everyone who needs them!!!

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-09-2015

Hello Blue
Overcast and 49 degrees.
RT the Chief might be right about your "normal"...LOL
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-09-2015

Greetings, gang.

It's a very pleasant 55 degrees this afternoon in eastern Iowa and that's about as warm as it's going to get.

Don - good to hear from you and glad to see your move is completed. Now all you have to do is unpack all those boxes. Big Grin

SJ - you may want to re-think the statement about the Chief being right. We wouldn't want it to go to his head. 357

Chemo was routine yesterday. Today we went for a follow-up (also routine) but found out the radiation doctor had scheduled him for 7 weeks rather than the 6 weeks we were originally informed of. We should still be finished by the end of the year.

Continued prayers for Mrs. Daze and all who are in need.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: First post - Chief Eagles - 12-10-2015

Morning all. Back from hunting. Nothing but does. Really warm here. Off to a Dangerous Dog Appeals hearing. Like a Judge for the County in these matters. Then take son shopping as he is on crutches from knee operation.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 12-10-2015

Morning all. Not much planned for this morning. Been thinking maybe clearing off the tables I have in the garage and make a temp. layout in there Smile I have plenty of O-27 track and switches and 90 crossovers to do so. could be fun. and if I get rid of some of the boxes in there if needed I do have a electric heater I could hook up there just loose all the heat anytime open the garage door as there isn't a regular door in and out ( yet ) That will be coming as have plans for that building come the spring.

Hope all having a good day. Need to get dressed and take my walk. Get my exercise for the day. Wife does want to walk to the Dollar General later that's about a mile round trip so will reduce my walk some this morning trying to do about 2 miles a day, Just walking. Not into jogging or running.

Okay wasn't there one of you doing a HO layout at a Library or something for the public? or was it a club open to the public?

Well talk to you all later.