The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-17-2015

Afternoon. Raining. My meeting is over. Visited a senior citizen in the hospital before coming home.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-18-2015

WAKE UP!!! Already finished one meeting. Off to another. No news release about fire and deaths. Labs take longer than CSI on TV.

Later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-19-2015

Greetings, gang.

It's clear and 14 degrees in the semi-civilized city of Sioux Falls, SD this morning. High for today is supposed to be just short of freezing with warmer temp for tomorrow' trip home.

I'm in Sioux Falls for youngest grandson's hockey tournament. His team won last night 5-3. He almost got a goal by himself last night. Very proud grandpa right now. On tp for today are two more games - one at 11:15 and another at 3:45. If his team wins out there will be more games tomorrow.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-19-2015

Morning. Cold, sunny and breezy. Finally cold enough to kill plants around the house. Latest it has ever been to do this.

Tom, and Sir J have sent their cold to us. Then they say 75 Christmas Eve and 70 Christmas day.

Errands and a few shopping things.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-19-2015

Good Morning Blue
Sun but only 32 for today.
Friday, late evening snow shower froze on the roads and caused accidents all over the place.
A train show Sunday with the modular layout.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 12-19-2015

Cold but sunny here with a little snow on the ground. Taking the furkids to visit Santa at Angels for Animals today. My wife volunteers there, and we can have pictures with Santa for 10 bucks each, a good fund raiser for the shelter.
Stay safe
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - BR60103 - 12-19-2015

Visited my sister today, hour and a half trip, for combined Christmas/birthday. New Niece-in-law was sick. Stopped at George's Trains on the way but only bought a bag of turf. Some snow, but not enough to register.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-20-2015

Greetings, gang.

Clear and 34 degrees in Sioux Falls this morning. Should have sunshine for the trip home.

Grandson split his games yesterday. Lost the first one 7-0 to a very good team. Won the second one 7-3. Playing in the championship game for the B teams at 7:45 AM. After that I'll be heading home again.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-20-2015

Afternoon. Sunday School this AM. TV some. Now driving Wifey to some shopping. Was 7 Sat. week, 41 yesterday. Going back to 77 Christmas Eve. Rain coming. Wallbang Have a great week ahead.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-21-2015

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 30 this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. High for today is supposed to be about 35.

Grandson won his hockey game yesterday morning. Finished third overall in the tournament put of 8 teams. On the list for today are laundry and shopping. Need to restock the fridge and cupboards and the laundry chute is backed up to the first floor.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-21-2015

Morning. Cloudy and warmer. Meeting and errands. News media already wanting answer that we can't give until official results come back.
Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 12-21-2015

Morning all got up about 9:30 went to porch to put a package for pick-up and had packages ( our mail person normally runs around 11:30 - 12:30 ) so hoping it was just a person delivering packages as they do that sometimes too. Today it's suppose to get to 62 it's 50 right now. Little by little I'm taking empty boxes to the road each week for the trash men don't want to take to much at a time anyway Donna keeps adding to it as she finally emptying boxes from the move again But it is going down still. Trying to make room so I can do a layout out there with all this O27 track I have. Anyway not much else is going on here need to get moving and make some breakfast.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-21-2015

Hello Blue
Lite rain and 40s today. No white Christmas in SE lower Michigan this year... that's fine with me.
No buying at yesterday's train show but I did make a buy from Pat's trains in WV.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 12-22-2015

Second day of vacation... Smile I read the Star Wars book over the weekend... Going to see the movie today. Then lunch with a friend tomorrow, Dinner at the in-laws Thursday (Father-In-Law's birthday) and Friday (gift exchanges). So I'll be recovering Saturday Big Grin Big Grin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-22-2015

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 27 this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. Should get to the low 40s today. Rain is predicted for tomorrow.

Got all my chores accomplished yesterday but had to make a second trip to Walmart. My glasses fellout of my pocket and wound up getting washed with a load of jeans. The jeans won.

Nothing major on tap for today.

All stay safe.

Tom