The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-22-2015

Morning. RAIN AGAIN!!!!! Warmer though. Forecasted record high Christmas Eve and maybe Christmas day. Rain off and on for days. Wallbang

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-23-2015

WAKE UP!!!! Raining hard off and on. Tornado warning southeast of us. Record highs. South FL weather in NC. Some chores to do today. State, County and Town governments closed.

Later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-23-2015

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, foggy, and 36 which will be our high for today. Rain off and on throughout the day. Definitely not going to be a white Christmas here.

Not much accomplished yesterday. Today I need to try to find a Christmas gift for oldest daughter.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - BR60103 - 12-23-2015

SWMBO heard that it may go up to 15 C tonight (59 F) and is threatening to tun the A/C on. I think Don is blowing his winter up our way.
Weather app thinks that tomorrow is Wednesday.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-24-2015

Greetings, gang.

Partly cloudy and 27 headed for 33 and snowy. Yep, the NWS has changed their minds again. We are now supposed to get 1-3" of snow today and it should be cold enough to stick around for tomorrow.

Today I need to make a quick trip to Walmart to pick up a t-shirt for oldest grandson. He will probably be at oldest daughter's house tomorrow for Christmas. Also on the agenda for today is to get some presents wrapped.

If I don't get time to check in tomorrow all have a very Merry Christmas.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-24-2015

Good Christmas eve Morning Blue.
Sun, wind and 40s today.
The good lord spared us from yesterdays storms, many just west of us got hit pretty hard.
In my younger days Christmas eve day was best of the year. Everywhere you went it was have a drink... Icon_lol
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-24-2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS BLUE

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 12-25-2015

It's Christmas Morning, in northern Illinois Cheers Merry Christmas !! 2285_ 2285_

Two of my four daughters live close by, so it's off to my youngest daughter's house first, and then to my oldest daughter's house this afternoon. I also get to see four of my seven Grandchildren, so it will definitely be a good day.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-25-2015

Merry Christmas morning Blue.
It's 50 degrees in lower Michigan and I'm lovin it.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-25-2015

Merry Christmas, gang!

It's 34 degrees here in eastern Iowa this morning. High for today should be in the low 40s. No snow in sight. Yaaay!

Change of plans from yesterday. My son called yesterday morning and asked me to come to his place for Christmas. Put some stuff in a suitcase and hit the road. Talked to oldest daughter and she agreed I needed to be here rather than with her family which was the original plan.

I'll probably be here now until after the first of the year. Chemo is scheduled for Tuesday and it may take a while for him to bounce back afterwards.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-25-2015

Morning all. Merry Christmas. Was 80 degrees yesterday. A/C is still on. 70's today. Rainy of course. Yesterday was hectic. Kids and future grandkids. House full as Frankie now has 3 girls. 6 and twins 4. Wife to be says another one next year. OH boy. She is a hoot. Yankee from the NY state. Raleigh PD officer. Grew up hunting and fishing. Wants me to teach the girls the same. Twins ran the trains yesterday. 6 year old is OK with them but not like the twins. Wifey's folks last night at her sister's. Resting up today. New friends coming for a late meal.

God bless all of you.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 12-26-2015

My in laws found something that I didn't know about: A Jim Beam Decanter car.
The bourbon is still good, Big Grin Big Grin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Charlie B - 12-26-2015

ngauger Wrote:My in laws found something that I didn't know about: A Jim Beam Decanter car.
The bourbon is still good, Big Grin Big Grin

And, a bonus here, it is a nice looking car too.
We have had the second warmest Christmas on record here and it suits me just fine. Our dogs don't care for the summer weather, but it will get back to normal way too soon here.
Prayers for all in need, everyone take care.
Charlie

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-26-2015

Morning all. Going to run trains for a 2 year old today. Cloudy and warm. Rain off and on all week ahead. Want to deer hunt some. Two years of flooded woods. Unbelievable. Usually dry this time of the year. Hope all are OK from storms and those coming.

Later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-26-2015

Greetings, gang.

Another cloudy day here in eastern Iowa this morning. It's 39 outside headed for 45. Some rain is possible tonight but the really nasty stuff doesn't start until tomorrow night with rain, freezing rain, sleet, snow, and wind through Tuesday.

Had a quiet Christmas with just my son. Spent some time on the phone with relatives and had some good laughs. May make a trip to town later for some groceries. College football tonight.

All stay safe.

Tom