The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 04-30-2016

Morning. Been out and about early. Cloudy and chilly. Busy. Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 04-30-2016

Good Morning Blue
60 today but rain coming by evening....Again.
I ran a few laps of my trains yesterday, was nice to see them running.
No repair issues were found.
Today will be a normal goof off day.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 04-30-2016

sir james Wrote:Good Morning Blue
60 today but rain coming by evening....Again. S.J.
Cheers
Icon_twisted Wink It's raining here, now, in North Eastern Illinois, and it's not exactly warm out there.
It's a light rain, here, but wet enough . Icon_lol

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - teejay - 04-30-2016

Still waiting for Spring ! ....my poor flowers don't know what the hell to do as it is almost frosty at night , only 50 during the day ......dandelions don't seem to mind !

T

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 04-30-2016

Good afternoon, looking a bit seedy out there right now. Suppose to rain late today and tomorrow. Maybe they're right.... maybe. :wait: I've seen skies like this before and not a drop. Temps still in the low 80's so we don't get our hopes up just yet.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 05-01-2016

Greetings, gang.

43 and a light mist outside my window this morning. We have received an inch and a half of rain since yesterday morning with more showers scheduled through early afternoon.

I know it's misting out because as I was getting the newspaper in one of the neighbors walked by with his new dog. I spent about 20 minutes outside chatting with him and getting to know the dog (as yet unnamed). It's a German Shepard/Husky mix. I was damp and cold by the time I came back in.

Watched the F1 race this morning. If Hamilton can cure his miscues at the start and the team can fix his mechanical woes I'm pretty sure he can overtake Rosberg for the lead in the series.

Nothing much planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 05-01-2016

Morning all. Rainy and 65 degrees. Being lazy as Dr. ordered. No town activities since I was awaken at 6:30. Seems some husband and wife are separated that live on North Main Street. She lives there off and on. Came "home" with her boyfriend. Argument followed where BF shoots hubby. Hubby dies at hospital. Should hang her too. Maybe she planned it well?????

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 05-02-2016

Morning all had a big thunderstorm come through about 3:30 and then I couldn't get back to sleep. 6 am now need to put package on front porch for mail lady before I go back to bed or I will sleep through her knocking to pick it up. Lawn mower went on the fritz yesterday so need to get a new one it served me well it's like 10+ years old. Not a lot happening today hope all have a good day

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 05-02-2016

Good morning all, the start of another workweek... for some. For a lot of us, just another day in a long string of days we count since retirement.

Yup, we did get some rain. A sprinkling on Friday, not enough to wet the pavement, but according to the weather report, we here in Surprise got .28" on Saturday. I'm not sure we got that much at our house, the weather station is some five miles to the north of us, but we did get a good soaking for a little while. The Weather Channel shows that we could hit our first 100 degree day of the year on Wednesday (the TV reporters said, "high 90's"), and surprising, 77 and rain two days later. I'm still amazed in the difference these professional weather people can come up with, weather forecasting is obviously not an en exact science.

I hope everyone has a great week, if you're working, I hope you like what you're doing, if you're retired, well, I hope that suites you as well and you are also keeping busy.... Big Grin

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 05-02-2016

Good Morning Blue
Drizzle and 50 today.
Very gloomy. I guess we are paying for the mild winter by not getting any spring.
A cook out yesterday with some toy train friends that thankfully was moved indoors.
No train news this morning.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 05-02-2016

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 45 headed for sunny and 62. Upper 70s by the weekend.

Internet is almost unusable this morning. Some sites load quickly, others don't load at all. Quiet day yesterday. Today I need to get oil changed on the car and do some grocery shopping.

Frank - I hope that difficult situation is resolved quickly. The same thought popped into my head as I was reading it.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 05-02-2016

Morning all. Sunny and 79 degrees already. Caught up on DVR'd things. Now a few chores and then County Commissioners. Followed by Town Board.

Murder thingy. More intriguing as it goes. Seems she was employed by guy ho lived in the house and did the shooting. Supposedly not her BF. Oh well.

Have a great week.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 05-02-2016

Chief Eagles Wrote:Morning all. Rainy and 65 degrees. Being lazy as Dr. ordered. No town activities since I was awaken at 6:30. Seems some husband and wife are separated that live on North Main Street. She lives there off and on. Came "home" with her boyfriend. Argument followed where BF shoots hubby. Hubby dies at hospital. Should hang her too. Maybe she planned it well?????

Have a good one.

Yeah, I meant to comment on this, it just seems to be something from some soap opera. And yes, I agree.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 05-02-2016

BLUE
It has been reported on CTT Pot forum that Barry, age 61, Blown Out Cylinder passed away on April 28......RIP Barry.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 05-03-2016

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 39 headed for sunny and 70. Looks to be a nice day.

Got the oil changed and shopping done yesterday. Also had a good workout at the gym. Today is the monthly bereavement group. May get some trains out this afternoon. Also need to pay the bills today.

All stay safe.

Tom