The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 05-12-2016

Morning all. Report in gang. Tom, hope all OK up there. DAZ, prayers for your situation. Foggy and 68 degrees. We got no rain yesterday [some scattered boomers around]. Slight chance today so probably pour [weather guessers don't know].

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 05-12-2016

Mornin' . . . . Do you think the rain will hurt the rhubarb ? Wink Hope not, but we certainly had more than our share of it last night, and of the thunder, and lightning. The world out there looks a bit saturated, this morning.
Most all of the trees here are fully leafed out, and it's beginning to look like summer again.
I'll probably be late tomorrow, logging in here. Going to help my youngest daughter move into their new home. Most all of their stuff is currently in storage right now, and tomorrow we will get it out of the storage.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Steamtrains - 05-12-2016

Count your blessings...Down here in south Texas we had been in near-drought conditions for the better part of a year. We did get a couple of showers over the last few days, so hopefully things will get back to normal from now on...

Gus

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 05-12-2016

Good Morning Blue
Going to 77 today which of course will bring expected storms as usual.
No train news today
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 05-13-2016

Greetings, gang.

It's a sunny 45 degrees this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. High for today is supposed to be about 60 with a 50% chance of rain. Possible frost tomorrow morning.

Well, I'm back from my son's place. After a very long day the doctors all agreed that at the moment there is no treatable cancer in my son. It may crop up again in the future but for now all he has to do is resume his life. There will be a retest in 3 months. This is not saying that he is cancer free. That will only occur if he has no further outbreaks for 5 years. This weekend will be a period of rest and relaxation.

Thank you all for your prayers and support over the last two years. It has meant so much to me.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 05-13-2016

Great to hear that Tom!!! We'll keep you all in our prayers!

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 05-13-2016

Morning all. Rain suppose to be here as cloudy and 72 degrees. Chores today [I hope].

[Image: funny-bathroom-signs-422__605_zpsrjmxmshi.jpg]

Obama. Curse

Tom, glad for the report.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 05-14-2016

Good Saturday morning to you all. What can I say, it's been a bit hot here, we've been in the low 100's for a few days now. No different for today. Then we're in for a cold snap, temps in the low 90's all next week with some rain possibly on Tuesday night.

I thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. This has been a most difficult week on and off for Mrs. Dayz and so she needs whatever support she can get and it's appreciated, that's for sure... Big Grin

Have a great weekend. Thumbsup

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 05-14-2016

Morning. Sunny and 75. Not suppose to be as warm today and less humid. One Mayor thingy and then off. ??????
DAZ, always in my prayers. Especially when I get on this site. You and Tom are automatically thought of. Check to see how things are going. Then look for the rest to post.

Have a good weekend.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 05-15-2016

Greetings, gang.

Bright sunshine is the order of the day. Right now it's 46 after an overnight low of 34 with a predicted high of 64.

Friday afternoon I went to Papa Murphy's for a pizza. On the way home I stopped at a friend's office to fill her in on the latest about my son. She said her husband is back in town and we're going for pizza. Had a fun evening with lots of laughs. It was a much needed boost. Saturday was a day of movie watching.

Today so far I have watched a very entertaining F1 race. This afternoon I'll be mowing and maybe riding the bike. Late afternoon will probably see some trains run on the Backyard & Southern and a fire in the pit.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 05-15-2016

Good Morning Blue
44 going to 50...Sad
Our club meet last night went well and I got home in time for a decent sleep.
I thought this country was run by the house and senate not by King Obama. How does he get away with dictating new law? I guess Penis or vagina on a bathroom door would be too complicated for him to understand.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 05-15-2016

Afternoon. Sunny and 65 degrees [cool for this time of the month]. Being lazy before a Town lunch meeting. Yes, no days off.

Have a great week ahead.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 05-15-2016

Good morning all. Well, we're just about two minutes from good afternoon, so I'd better make this short. Temps right now in the high 80's, not expected to get too much over the low 90's. It should be nice out, maybe a Sunday drive somewhere. I remember when that was the thing to do, maybe not so much nowadays though. Still, better than sitting home watching TV....

Have a good one. 2285_

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 05-16-2016

Ahh, another workweek starts for some, for others it's just one appointment after another... Still, we manage. We did take that drive yesterday, over to Fry's Electronics, about 20 miles away. Needed a battery for our security system and it was just a good time to do something. Now to get the system working the way I want it. We built security systems for over 25 years, but I never had to install or work on a home control panel, especially without a manual. Hey, I have a friend and former customer that is willing to help and that's going to be just fine.... Programming the keypad without instructions is like trying to install a new version of Windows while blindfolded.... Wallbang

Take care everyone, and have a great week.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 05-16-2016

I'll be going in to the VA this morning, for a checkup. Have had several minor issues, and want to verify nothing serious.
It's been a while since my last checkup, so even if there are no problems, it's about time for another one.