The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 07-30-2016

Morning all. Cooler they say. 90 degrees and 67% humidity. heat index 104. You call that cooler.
Have a good one and stay cool.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 07-31-2016

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 70 headed for cloudy and 81 with a chance of rain.

Got the oil changed on the car and checked the oil on the mower. It was fine so I left it alone. Also took a short bike ride. Need to get back in shape for longer rides. Nothing on tap for today so far.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 07-31-2016

Morning all. Same old same old. 92 degrees and 63% humidity. Heat index 107. They say it is suppose to be cooler. Not so. Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 07-31-2016

Hello Blue
Sun and 80 today.
As for windows 10 both of the guys I depend on for laptop fix's told me not to download 10. So I did not. I do know that all new laptops have 10 so the day might come when I will too.
The modular layout is at Greenfield Village this week but I did not go. The group holding the event makes you jump through hoops just to get in as a volunteer.
And July is gone already... Sad
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-01-2016

Morning. Still hot and humid even though weather guessers says it is suppose to cool off. Big T'storms rolled through but fell apart before getting to us. got about a tenth of an inch of rain. Did baseball first pitch late yesterday afternoon. Spray pond path and weed eat it today.

County Commissioners and Town Board later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 08-01-2016

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy with a few sprinkles in the area and 72 degrees. High for today is supposed to be in the mid 80s with clearing skies this afternoon.

Got a phone call from my son about 9 this morning. He had both a PET scan and a CT scan and for now is cancer free. Next milestone in 3 months. Maybe now I can start putting my life back in order. No plans for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-02-2016

Busy!!!!! FIL has driver's licnese. 2285_ Off to do more Town Hall and errands. Later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 08-03-2016

Greetings, gang.

The fog is lifting and it will be sunny soon. Right now it's 66 headed for a high of 88. May have to turn the a/c on for a couple of days.

Went to bereavement group yesterday. A few new members. On tap for today is a grocery run followed by ?????

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-03-2016

Morning. Busy day. Already had a busy time. Not as hot ]but still hot] and humid. Did get some light showers last not. Not like Phoenix.
Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-03-2016

Good morning, yup, big dump in Phoenix. The TV radar showed a big cell coming in from the northeast and another one from the southeast heading to our area, at last, some decent rain. But, as luck would have it, the one from the north veered off to the east and the one heading from the south, went by us to the west, leave barely a trace of rain and a bit of wind. Everything east of us, (which is most everything in our valley), really got it big time. Flooded streets and freeways and lots of storm damage. So far these past two weeks, all we managed to get is a dirty car that I hesitate to take it to the car wash because of the weather forecast...

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 08-03-2016

Hello Blue
90 today, still no rain for us either.
I'm watching TV and can't think of anything to write.
So just checking in.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-04-2016

81 degrees and suppose to be cooler. High 80's. ??? Out the door and busy today.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-04-2016

Good morning folks, getting close to yet another weekend. Well, we finally got some rain here yesterday, about fifteen minutes of it and then the streets were dry not too long after it stopped. Not even a hard rain, yet in some areas here they had downpours with flooding and wind damage. Some freeways had to be shut down because of flooding and some major streets were still closed a day later. All this time, our area is oblivious to what's going on until we watch the TV news. Typical, the east side of our valley always seems to get hit the hardest, but occasionally, we here on the west side can get pummeled, just not this year...so far that is...

Oh yeah, I washed the car just minutes before it rained in our neighborhood. 35

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 08-04-2016

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 77 already with a predicted high of 88. Chance of rain this evening.

Quiet day yesterday. Made a grocery run and then rode the bike. In the afternoon I spent about an hour driving around on the county roads looking for piles of rocks. The farmers dig them out of their fields and pile them up for people to help themselves. You can never find the piles when you want them. Today I'll be riding the bike again. This evening I'll be going out for supper with some friends. If they have to cancel I have a fallback group I can meet up with.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 08-04-2016

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Today is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.today.com/food/chocolate-chip-cookie-dessert-recipes-t101476">http://www.today.com/food/chocolate-chi ... es-t101476</a><!-- m -->

Tom