The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-11-2014

Good morning. 75°, humidity 100%. High will be 92°. Cloudy with a fair chance of rain.
[Image: condmc-1.jpg] with [Image: cond50.jpg]

[Image: Potofcoffeepouring.gif]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-11-2014

And a good Monday mornin' to ya all. Right now it's on the other side of the "mostly sunny" forecast, meaning that it's very cloudy out. Temps at 6AM are in the mid 80's with humidity and dew points high enough to be raining out... but it isn't yet. Rain is in the forecast for the next four days, as high as 80%, which still leaves them 20% wiggle room just in case it doesn't rain.

Three weeks left in the current build challenge. If you plan on jumping in at the last minute, now's the time to make that commitment. Welcome Welcome

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - nachoman - 08-11-2014

Don - wow, I still have 3 weeks? Awesome! I may actually finish two projects this time!!!!

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-11-2014

nachoman Wrote:Don - wow, I still have 3 weeks? Awesome! I may actually finish two projects this time!!!!

Yup, I might do the same. I need some background buildings and I have a few kits that just might get bashed to do the job. Three weeks is more than enough time.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 08-11-2014

Good Morning Blue
Cloudy with rain expected today. Hi around 80.
Detroit Tigers played a 19 inning game yesterday, and lost. Sad
We plan to hang around the house today, if the rain comes I will find something to do indoors.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-11-2014

Afternoon all. Busy day. Passing through and wanted to say, "Hi." Later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-11-2014

Gonna be a wet evening it looks like. 73° with 96% humidity. Hey I've been out there! It's wet and windy! North of us here it looks like fire control maps out of control! This is just plain and simple bad weather.

[img src="http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/louisiana/weather-radar" alt="http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/louisiana/weather-radar"]

[Image: P1010003-43.jpg]

I got a broken Nikon L20 camera today. What the heck would I want with a busted camera? It has parts I need to fix my old L20. Namely the bottom of the camera and the battery box door not to mention the battery box itself.

I had badly damaged the camera when I dropped it getting out of my mothers Pontiac G6 when I attended her memorial in Leesville.

The camera is already fixed and in use. My foot is healing up just fine.

[Image: DSCN6720.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6721.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-12-2014

Good morning all. Yup, we got rained on during the night and they have today and tomorrow morning pegged at an 80% chance with temps just barely over 100. Weather-wise, it should be a great day for us.

RB: Glad things are healing up the way they should. It's been a long time, for sure....

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-12-2014

"Good morning Vietnam!" Sad. Such a great talent.

Partly cloudy and humid. Showers may hit us later. If it dries, will mow.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 08-12-2014

Good Morning Blue
65 and cloudy. Rain expected.
Downpours of rain yesterday afternoon has most freeways closed at various places.
Including I-75, nobody's gonna get through that highway today. Up to 5 inches of rain fell.
I'm happy to say our sump pump did it's job. It's still running about every 2 minutes.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-12-2014

Good afternoon. It's 88° with 56% humidity. The high will be 92°. It'll be cloudy with a small chance of rain.
[Image: condmc-1.jpg] with [Image: cond20.jpg]

Nothing much going on today. I had a doc appointment this morning. Nothing major. Just a follow up on my last appointment. Took some time yesterday to fix my old Nikon L20 digital camera. Nothing to it really. I just detached the bottom of the camera then detached the same portion from the broken one I got yesterday and reattached it onto the camera I broke over a year ago. Today I'm watching some more season two episodes of Star Trek Voyager.

[Image: DSCN6667.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 08-12-2014

Today saw me take myself to the ER. The reason - chest pain. It turned out to be angina. The last I saw of my heart rate it was reading 150+ and I had this vision of some backwoods country doctor trying to jump start me using a magneto and an old extension cord. I'm back home and none the worse for wear from the event. This isn't the first time for me. The first time was before 2004. I was at the ER at Huey P Long hospital in Pineville for something completely unrelated. One of the nurses noticed I was a bit tense and asked me what was wrong. I told her to move the truck that was parked on my chest and I'd be happy to tell her. I spent the better part of a week under observation. They even did an ultrasound scan during which I could see the inside of my heart in real time. That was a thrill.

I'm calling it a night early tonight. See y'all tomorrow.

[Image: P1012682.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 08-12-2014

Running Bear Wrote:Today saw me take myself to the ER. The reason - chest pain. It turned out to be angina.

Glad it was not worse.

Pouring rain. More rain. Send it to the western states.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 08-13-2014

Good morning everyone. Really nice day out today. We're having a nice steady rain ever since last night. Still no sign of it letting up, but the forecast goes down to 20% this afternoon and clear for the rest of the week. Other parts of the valley got hit a lot harder yesterday, streets and washes flooding, water rescues and major wind damage. None of that on our side of town though. Nope We didn't reach 100 yesterday and today should be the same. Like I said, really nice day out right now.

RB: good to hear that things weren't worse. One thing, when you go to the ER with chest pains, they're on you like syrup on a pancake, go there for any other pain, and you can count on hours before getting relief. Curse

Have a good day folks..... Thumbsup