The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-04-2017

Wake up all yuz giz. Warming fast here and sunny. Errands today. County Commissioners later. Prayers for Tom's FIL. Hope all have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-05-2017

Did wake up Frank, went back to bed though, really chilly here this morning. After highs pushing 90 and lows in the high 60's, we have a "cooling trend". Breezy and downright cold and in the 50's with highs forecast in the low 70's. I think we can finally turn of the A/C for the season..... Applause Applause Still, no rain in the forecast.... Sad Sad

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-06-2017

Damp and chilly. Off to a Food Security meeting in Raleigh. Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-07-2017

Pearl Harbor Day. Did not hear it mentioned on NBC nor CBS. Damp and chilly.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-07-2017

Chief Eagles Wrote:Pearl Harbor Day. Did not hear it mentioned on NBC nor CBS. Damp and chilly.

Did see it briefly on our local ABC news this morning. How could anyone not pause and remember?

Temps here just a bit above normal, but not by much, in the low to mid 70's through the weekend. Really very breezy, they're saying that parts of the state have gusts up past 90 MPH. Prayers for those folks in California where winds like this are not welcome. The lower half of Arizona is included in the fire watch, we're keeping our fingers crossed...

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 12-07-2017

The History Channel has a retrospect tonight at 9:00 EDT.
They are supposed to have survivors speaking about it.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-08-2017

Good morning all. Mikey, I missed that, it seems that every year, things about Dec 7, get pushed back in the news, I guess because most people on this planet weren't even born then and didn't have to go through the daily pain of hearing about what was going on in Europe and the Pacific. Even then as a young boy, I now still remember the daily newspaper headlines and the Newsreel reports in the movies about what was going on in both fronts.

Temps here are taking a dive. Lows could get into the 30's in some places and highs still in the low to mid 70's. Tomorrow we go target shooting, so no rain or wind and mid-70 temps would be ideal.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-08-2017

Morning. On the run to meetings. Wintery mix they say. All I've seen is rain. Prayers for CA.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-09-2017

Chilly [34] and rainy good morning. Buddy in AZ says 39 there. Eek No snow here in Rville. Some west and north. Mountains says 15 inches. Watching DVR'd TV. Hope all have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-10-2017

Morning. Sunny and 39 after an evening of snow [never stuck as ground too warm]. Was pretty. Hope all have a good week ahead.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-10-2017

Hello Blue
27 degrees with some snow on the ground. Not much can still see the grass.
Our club meet had a nice group with a few guest that we all knew and the host has a very nice 3r layout.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-10-2017

Good Sunday morning to you all. I hope your weekend is going well for you, and hope you're not in any area that is being affected by those fires or storms or any other natural disaster for that matter.

Spent yesterday morning out in the desert target shooting. It's been a long time since we went out and on the way, I said that I hoped that we could still shoot at our regular site. Well, we couldn't, it is now posted since it is private land. I guess the owners no longer wanted to put up with those shooters that left their junk behind rather than cleaning up after themselves and those that chose to dump garbage there rather than going to a landfill. There aren't than many commonly known sites to go shooting anymore, and some that know them hold their location closely for fear that what happened at Flatiron Mt, will happen to their site. We finally found a place a few hundred yards off the highway and isolated. And yes, we tired to leave behind no trace that we were there, although there was a lot of dumping there as well, construction debris and lots of old truck tires. It's disgusting what some people do to our land just to save a few dollars or a few minutes of time.... Wallbang

Temps in the mid-70's all this week, buy yeah Frank, it did get into the 30's early in the day in places and in the teens up in the high country....

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-10-2017

DAZ, you familiar with this forum. Watering Hole is where I post. Pretty good bunch. Might find a fellow shooter and where shooting is .
http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=b546b27b57f145b9887a2266454bd213&f=3

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-10-2017

Frank, Thanks, I'll explore that site, might even join. There are several Arizona Shooter sites, but the shooting spot posts are kind of out of date. One has a map of places in Arizona to shoot, but again, the good ones are held in secret for fear others will ruin them. We found one yesterday that no one appears to have been shooting there, if I were to announce it, by the first of the year, it would be full of shooter's trash.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-11-2017

Warming. Wifey and I went to a Sunday School class breakfast. Now leaves to get up.