The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 09-06-2014

That's the same one I carry in my wallet. I've had it on my forum as a download for anybody who wants it for the past seven years.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 09-06-2014

Charlie
I don't doubt your statement about public property but if a government agent taps you on the shoulder and says let me see that camera are you gonna pull out a piece of paper or show him the camera?

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 09-06-2014

government agent or not he still has to abide by the law. I'll give him the paper first. If he's gonna take my camera he can take it in the presence of his superiors. By like token, if he's gonna get rough with me, again it's gonna be in the presence of those same superiors. Been there and done that more than once. Got my SD card taken once and took them to court over it and won. Creep who took it? he wasn't quite so lucky. They took his job. He still hasn't gotten it back.

If you're on public property there's really nothing they can do. If they take your camera start a stink about it. The last thing they want is trouble with the community.

More photos

[Image: DSCN6840.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6839.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6836.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6829.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6835.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6841.jpg]

Here's more. Some are repeats.Didn't have the Bobsie twins to deal with this time.

[Image: DSCN6842.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6840-1.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6853.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6841-1.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6847.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6846.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6845.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6852.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6836.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6850.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6835.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6837.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6838.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6840.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6849.jpg]

[Image: DSCN6839.jpg]

If you receive an email from PayPal with a link requesting you to verify your account you might want to contact PayPal first to verify the email. Seems there may be a new scam going around. Do not connect to the link or send any info.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 09-06-2014

Just got back from a union retirees picnic at the local VFW club/grounds, as I passed the two cannons and the POW/MIA sign thought of Jeffery and his photos.

In Willard Ohio there is a park that is also a railroad museum(not too far from the rail yards in Willard) in the museum which can be rented out for family gatherings is a wall covered with plaques with the names of local veterans. I have not been there in quite a few years not sure if the plaques are still there or not. Willard Ohio was going to be called Chicago but Chicago Ill was already on the rail line so it became Willard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today in the mail I got the part needed to complete my DT&I workcaboose by lionel (MPC era), now too keep an eye out for a DT&I crane if there is one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a odd work schedule for next week 2nd shift sunday and 2nd shift thursday.

Got thunderstorms rolling in so I'm backing out. Here it's 77° with 88% humidity. A 30% chance of rain tonight and a 99% chance of noise. Hopefully there won't be any nearby lightning strikes.

time to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

[Image: DSCN6332.jpg]

[Image: PDVD_000.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3551.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 09-06-2014

hey all just a late drop by
Hey Jeffery I see your name on that wall I understand its military wall but is that for a certain war/campaign or what as you didn't take pics of the top so we could see what it was about just curious

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 09-07-2014

rtraincollector Wrote:hey all just a late drop by
Hey Jeffery I see your name on that wall I understand its military wall but is that for a certain war/campaign or what as you didn't take pics of the top so we could see what it was about just curious
No war or campaign. I went in for three years and absolutely nothing happened.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 09-07-2014

Okay it was one of those walls some communities put up to honor its veterans period any one that served I think those are great also. Glad you could share. It's a nice honor that communities pay to there veterans.

Morning all. not much going on here just getting up. didn't end up going to bed last night until like 3 am was ready then all of a sudden I was wide awake again. Hope all have a good Sunday talk to you all later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 09-07-2014

Good morning. It's 74° with 98% humidity. The high will be 90° and cloudy with a fair chance of rain.
[Image: condmc-1.jpg] with [Image: cond50.jpg]

Looks like we have a 50/50 chance of getting wet today. I have no plans.

[Image: DSCN6410.jpg]

[Image: trackpln2-1.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3543.jpg]

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 09-07-2014

Good morning all, I hope your weekend is going well for you. It was suppose to rain from Thursday though the middle of this week, but so far nothing serious since Thursday night. Some hurricane Herbert is off the coast of Mexico an that should bring the heavy rains they've been talking about.

Running Bear Wrote:
rtraincollector Wrote:hey all just a late drop by
No war or campaign. I went in for three years and absolutely nothing happened.

Kinda like what I did, the best part of one year learning how to work on radar systems and then three plus years in Yuma, Arizona where they brought pilots to practice using air-to-air missiles. The only time we left the US was to go to Mexico for entertainment. Just lucky I guess....

Ironically the only times I got out of the US was when my father was in the army. Most times that he was transferred someplace me and my two sisters got dragged kicking and screaming.