The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 10-10-2014

Morning all. Sunny and cool. Off to the farms east. Back dark 30. Carrying more acorns to store in the barrels. Check and see if the ones Fred dumped under feeders are gone. Deer there may be confused and scratch their heads at, "What is this?"

RB, GET WELL!!!

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 10-10-2014

RB: There's a good chance that you may be fighting an infection, temps that high need immediate attention, I would not hesitate to head to the ER... good luck

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 10-10-2014

Get well wish's and prayers RB ,

still like summer over here , for the train buffs here's a couple of photo's of our be-loved class 142's from the 1980's , both aging and knackered , horrible things - nicknamed 'Nodding Dogs' , 'Bouncy Castles' , 'Bendy Buss (originally built from Leyland bus body's) ' , they were due to be scrapped but the powers that be have promised to re-furbish and run for another 10 year's !!!
sorry about the quality of photos but its the only vantage point .

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 10-10-2014

rtraincollector Wrote:When body temperature reaches 106 vital organs begin to shut down. When body temp reaches 109 death occurs. even at 108 you could not be posting or making phone calls

Seeing as he typed "208.4", I think we can all assume that it is a complete typo. Like you, I doubt that it was even 108, but regardless, he needs to seek medical attention based on what is going on with his foot.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 10-10-2014

Good Morning Blue
We have sun and 48 degrees.
I agree with the others. WHY would he not seek medical help based on his current medical condition.
I'm sorry but the more he talks the less I believe.
I have been out for a hair cut and a tank of gas for the car. Reg. @ $3.06 is the lowest it has been here in a very long time.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 10-10-2014

Greetings, gang.

It's a sunny 54 degrees this afternoon in the remote reaches of northern Iowa which should be about the high for today. Frost and freeze warnings are out for tonight.

I got the new phones programmed yesterday and they seem to be working well. This morning I got most of the house cleaned up except for vacuuming. I'll do that after My Fair Lady wakes up. The only thing left to do after that is to clean up the leaves in the back yard so we can run the trains when the great-grandkids arrive.

Gas around here dropped below $3 yesterday. There was even a picture of the sign in this morning's paper.

Mr. B - I agree. Love seeing the pictures, not only of the trains but of the country in general. It's nice to see pictures of everyday life, not just what the tourism board wants you to see.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 10-10-2014

Made it to the ER last night. Details on Elliot's diner on the MR forum.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 10-10-2014

Good evening all,

Been raining here off and on all day.

No train activity today been a good day for sleeping and afternoon napping .

Entered the Classic toy train magazine 2015 sweepstake, hope I win something for a change Icon_lol

Working Sunday and Thursday again next week.

Good night all.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - faraway - 10-11-2014

Running Bear Wrote:Made it to the ER last night. Details on Elliot's diner on the MR forum.
My greatest respect how you handle your life. Your spirit is and will be standing up straight. You are some kind of a hero to me.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 10-11-2014

Morning all. Sunny now and cooler. T'storms last night as I got home. More today they say. RB, get well. Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 10-11-2014

In my convalescence I'll be living in my fathers spare bedroom as I did before and I'll have the use of my mothers old power chair.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 10-11-2014

Good morning everyone, I hope your weekend will be everything that you want it to be. For us, I think our house is rebelling, knowing that we are going to move out. Little things start to break, leaks appear out of faucets and other places that need attention, and just little annoying things that haven't been a problem up until now. I've seen programs on TV and even movies where this happens but so far, we haven't been met by a door that won't let us out, or a hose that grabs us by the ankles and won't let go, just a few things that these programs show can happen. :o

As far as the weather goes, we're right on normal. Low 90's dropping to the mid to high 80's later on in the week, and no rain in sight. Just a nice bunch of days.... Thumbsup

RB: get better quickly, you've been though enough already....

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 10-12-2014

Greetings, gang.

It's sunny and still a little cool this morning outside my window. 43 right now headed for a high of about 59. Rain chances move in for tonight and tomorrow.

The house is creaking and groaning this morning after the onslaught yesterday. Granddaughter and her family were here for most of the day. This old house hasn't seen that much activity for quite a while. We did take two of her kids down to the local fire dept. for an open house. The kids had a lot of fun.

On tap for today is a Formula One race after I finish this post. Then after lunch it's time to harvest another crop of leaves.

Prayers for RB as he faces some challenges.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 10-12-2014

Morning. Cloudy but nice. Off to Church. Homecoming. They eant your extra donation. Everyone walks up to the front and drops it in a big basket. Called Harvest Homecoming.

Then FOOD.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - mr bachmann - 10-12-2014

look even a park for the signal box man (switch tower operator) ...
the men have finished working on central station ....

have a good day guys ...