The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - nachoman - 10-31-2014

Taking the day off work to celebrate my birthday!

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - shortliner - 10-31-2014

Green Elite Cab - I think you need to see <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?3,3563409">http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/r ... ?3,3563409</a><!-- m --> if you are a member - Walthers HO PRR Metroliners

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 10-31-2014

Fun in physical therapy. We had a visitor. He came in in his wheelchair and very very carefully set his coffee mug on the floor. I remarked how it looked like a UFO had touched down. Two minutes later I was still looking at it then put on my glasses and looked at it again. Then I said there was something coming from the bottom of it and was spreading out. I looked cloer then exclaimed "Oh my God! It,s the alein invasion force come to take us over! And they're waving something! Good God! Look out! They have probes!". I landed everyone in the room including the therapists! All had a good laugh.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 10-31-2014

Good evening all.

Cold and wet here(the weather not me) Icon_lol supposed to switch over from rain to sleet and snow(Snowhio as Chief calls it).

No trains today, just a lazy Friday and end of the month, tomorrow is the 1st of November turkey day is not too far away 2285_

Fuel pump went out on the truck(2001 F-150) a few days ago, has been fixed.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 10-31-2014

Glad to hear the fuel pump has been fixed. Just getting to that thing can drive you up the wall!

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - BR60103 - 10-31-2014

Renewed the license on the RV today. Because it's 7 years old we had to get a Drive Clean emissions test. Minor problem: finding a place that will do a gas RV. First garage is too small, named another place. This place only does diesel. Used Google to find other place, yes they can handle it, drop in anytime. We drove up (used wrong road, another story) and they did the job. They also let us leave the rig there while we dealt with the DoT.
Emissions testing and license each cost just shy of $100.

So, now that it's done, who in the warmer climes would like visitors for a couple of weeks? Icon_lol

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 10-31-2014

RB's back!!!!! Sleep tight all.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 11-01-2014

Good morning all. Well, we were a bit warm yesterday, once again we were pushing records with a 96, but today starts the downtrend to normal temps for a while. To be sure, they've even got some rain in the forecast for today and tomorrow. Hum, just like it to rain when we're headed out to do a bit of target shooting in the desert. Actually, it's not a flat desert area, but a place called Flatiron Mountain. It's a hill maybe a mile wide and a few hundred feet high. To put it in prospective, Central Ave that runs N-S through the middle of downtown Phoenix is "0", Flatiron Mountain is to the west off of 355th Ave. It's about a 50 mile drive from our house, just off of 168th Ave. They just completed a new section of freeway that runs past our house, so most of those miles are freeway ones.

Anyway, it should be a good day to go out there, just as long as it doesn't rain.....

Hope you all have a great weekend. And yes, it's good to see RB back and that he hasn't lost his sense of humor. 357

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 11-01-2014

WAKE UP BUMS!!!!!! Mayor is off to the Rolesville Harvest Day with venders and FREE hotdogs. Then tonight, Reds Art Museum [R'ville HS art class has our old Town Hall for a museum] is having an art sale for a scholarship in the name of our young football player that suddenly died during warm up practice.

Cold and rainy but not as bad as forecasted so far. Snowhio in the mountains. Wow, early this year.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 11-01-2014

Very good breakfast today. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuit\gravy, skim milk, orange juice. Nothing happening today, so far.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 11-01-2014

Good Morning Blue
A chilly start at 33 degrees.
Rain and still windy for the little ones last night.
A big local train show starts today but I will try and go tomorrow.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - AF350 - 11-01-2014

Wind was roaring threw here all night and into the early morning, cold and damp( I am warm and dry).

Just had a late lunch and early supper. Lunch was Wolf brand canned chili spicy glorified hot dog sauce with beans, it would have been good on some hot dogs but as a stand alone chili not so good. Supper was a big bowl of northern grits (cream of wheat) or the closest thing to it.

Speaking of hot dog sauce here is where I rank the sauces I know of:

1) Home made toped off with home made slaw
2) Texas Pete
3) Wolf brand chili with beans
4) Castle Berry's
5) Vienetti

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the Atlas Golden Spike Club nesletter, we O gauge hirailers now have competing modular systems Lionel's fastrack module kits and now Atlas O has a modular system in development featureing atlas O 21st centry track system(I used this in place of super O track on my curerent layout.). Any other O gaugers using either system in a modular group or club or even on a home layout? If I were to do a moduel I am leaning in the direction of Atlas O.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working 2nd shift Sunday and Monday this comming week.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Running Bear - 11-01-2014

Did forty wheelchair push-ups today. Got a good workout. My father brought me my mail, two bottles of Tabasco pepper sauce, one bottle of Tabasco Chipotle sauce and a full pepper shaker.

Miss state got by Arkansas 17-10. Arkansas very nearly had a TD pass in the final seconds of the fourth quarter but Miss State picked it off with an interception.that ended the game.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 11-01-2014

Running Bear Wrote:Did forty wheelchair push-ups today. Got a good workout. My father brought me my mail, two bottles of Tabasco pepper sauce, one bottle of Tabasco Chipotle sauce and a full pepper shaker.

No Knobs Creek? Crown Royal? HUMMM

Sleep tight.