The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=6928)

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-16-2014

Morning. Sunny and chilly now. Turning warm with showers. Not too busy today. Tonight is Senator's Christmas party. He is the one with the 2 year old son that loves trains. Calls me "Frank Trains."

Prayers for Fiat and Wifey.

Jeffrey is happy now. He did not like rehab and I know [he told me] he would not like assisted living. Think that was going the be his choice. That is the way we have to look at it.

Later

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-16-2014

Good morning Blue
Gloomy with lite rain. 44 degrees.
No outdoor plans for me today.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-16-2014

Good morning all. Yeah, it's a bit gloomy and overcast here too, temps not expected to get out of the 60's. All indications of snow coming... well, not here, but up north around Flagstaff and maybe even Prescott. No, it might rain later on today and tomorrow. Maybe even Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, again, depending on who you believe. I've even seen two different, "meteorologists" on the same station, the same day, giving two different versions of the weather forecast. I guess they don't get their information from the same sources, or... they went to different schools and therefore interpret the same data differently. Incidentally, I found out that there are, "meteorologists", and there are, "broadcast meteorologists". The former is trained in weather forecasting accuracy, the latter has more classes that emphasize appearance on camera, and how to work in front of a green screen. For that, I give they credit for most of them do that very well.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 12-17-2014

Another year has gone by Smile

Thanks to every one of our members - From Don & I and all of our Moderators!!

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chuck - 12-17-2014

Ahhhh, the smell of high school senior angst! Exams are today, and my seniors in World Lit and Comp are freaking out. BWahahahahah! Time to get some massive paperwork and planning done! I love exam days!!!!!!!!
Chuck

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-17-2014

Morning all. Sunny and warm. On the run. Blood draw and then shopping before noon.

Thanks Mikey and Daz for the forum.

Have a good one.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-17-2014

Happy Anniversary Blue
Oh boy does that mean we are moving again?
No sun this morning. 33 degrees.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-17-2014

Thanks everyone, and no, we're not moving again, nor are we changing our URL. We feel comfortable where we are and who we are, and especially with those that come here everyday. Not to mention our moderators that keep Big Blue tidy, and contribute as well Cheers .

And, as far as the weather here goes, we did have a bit of rain overnight. I'm not sure if there will be any more, but it is in the forecast. Here it is a bit after 8:00 and it's still in the low 50's. No sun either, and I just got a weather alert saying that there's to possibility of thunderstorms today at 1:15 this afternoon. Pretty exact forecasting there, I might say.... Icon_lol

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Sumpter250 - 12-17-2014

It is grey enough, and cold enough here in northern Illinois, to believe that it really is the 17th of December.
Happy Anniversary Big Blue !! Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - Steamtrains - 12-17-2014

Sad to hear of RB's passing...
The last news we had did not sound good.
He's in a better place now.

RIP Running Bear... Sad

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-18-2014

Good morning all. It's beginning to look a lot like winter here, temps are in the 40's and 50's for lows, and yesterday, the high was in the low 60's. That's the forecast for the rest of this week. And yes, it's been raining on and off since Tuesday night. Again, these weather people amaze me, the TV news showed 0.0" of rain for Surprise yesterday, yet everything was wet and there were puddles in the gutters, and it stayed that was all day. Who knows, but I just got another weather alert on my computer saying there will be showers this morning, starting in about an hour..... My forecast is for a 40% chance of snow in downtown Phoenix. :o ... Well hey, just kidding, but I can't be wrong with a forecast like that, 357 no matter what the weather does. Well, I'm about as accurate as they are, the only difference is that I don't get paid their big bucks for doing it... Nope

Enough about the weather, today I'm on a quest for some extruded foam so I can start my new layout. The local Home Depot is suppose to have some in stock. Aisle 23, bay 009 says their website. Wow, the Internet is great for stuff like this. Let's hope their website is right because I looked there a few days ago and didn't see any... :?

Re: A word about Jeffrey... - Chief Eagles - 12-18-2014

Morning all. Partly cloudy and chilly. To go to mid 50's today. Rains start Sat. and go through Wed. AM. Wallbang Not too busy today. Later.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-18-2014

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 19 degrees outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the upper 20s.

It's been a busy couple of days for me. I've been doing little projects that have needed to be done. New light over the kitchen sink, new blinds for the window, call the manufacturer because one of the bulbs in the new light didn't work, clean up the present-wrapping area, etc, etc.

On tap for today is more cleaning and as I type this, the visiting nurse just called. She will be here about 11 so I need to get the main floor picked up.

All stay safe.

Tom

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-18-2014

Good Morning Blue
We still have cloudy skies but no snow Smile
I guess the sun is still up there, it's been a long time since we've seen it.
Not much going on here, granny is always busy doing something but I just goof off.
I like summer when one can enjoy the outdoors.
S.J.

Re: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!! - rtraincollector - 12-18-2014

Hi Guys for anybody that wants to read Jefferie's Obit and add a coment to the family here is the online one <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/home/index.cfm?action=public:obituaries.view&o_id=2866216&fh_id=10166">www.meaningfulfunerals.net/home/index.c ... h_id=10166</a><!-- w -->