The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=8627)

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 02-28-2019

Home from Human Services Board.  Left at 6:15.  64 and sunny.  Was suppose to rain.  Glad it isn't.  Hope it is not delayed till tomorrow.  Suppose to go to Edgecombe tomorrow.

Enjoy.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-01-2019

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 9 headed for light snow and 25. Weather forecasters are hinting at a possible warmup by next weekend.

Another boring day in store. May do some laundry.

All stay safe.

Tom

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-01-2019

Started off cloudy, but seems like they put the rain off until tomorrow. It should get up into the high 70's later this afternoon, but I still have no intent of going to a Spring Training game.... Nope

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-01-2019

Back from farms.  No rain until now.  That was good.  Woods had a lot of water in places.  Lots of deer tracks.

Tom I gave you solution for your bored days.  Icon_e_surprised

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-02-2019

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 0 with a predicted high in the upper teens and a chance for some flurries. Bottom drops out of the thermometer starting tomorrow through Wed.

Got my new mp3 player set up yesterday. This morning I may go to Menards and then to the local home and garden show since they are located close to each other.

Frank - I'm already a sugar daddy -- to 4 kids, eight grrandkids, and 12 great-grandkids. Seems like every time I turn around I'm opening the National Bank of Dad (also know as my wallet) for magazines, candy bars, raffles, etc. Wouldn't have it any other way!

All stay safe.

Tom

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-02-2019

Morning.  Cloudy but suppose to fair off by noon.  Wifey going pine straw crazy for front yard beds.  She will not let it dry out.   Icon_rolleyes 

Tom, the other kid of Sugar Daddy.  If young, then you will not need to go to the gym.  Icon_e_surprised   Icon_redface 

Have a good one.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-02-2019

Kinda late in the day, been a busy Saturday around the house. Temps somewhere in the 70's, cloudy with a few sprinkles right about the time they were pouring in for a Spring Training game. I don't think it lasted long though. Next week's forecast calls for a few rainy days, Wednesday shows a 20% chance of rain, but..... high temps up into the 80's.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 03-03-2019

Greetings, gang.

-7 headed for 0. But the sun will be out. Big deal! I'd rather have it cloudy and warm than sunny and cold. Gradual warming trend with a high of 33 by next Saturday. Don - any extra degrees you find laying around would be very much appreciated.

Went to the local home and garden show yesterday. Didn't see much of interest. I did pick up a new rain gauge. Nothing major planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 03-03-2019

Hello Blue
Cloudy and 22, gonna stay cold most of the week. Average temp for now should be 40, we gonna get half that.
Not much snow left here, the sun has melted most of it.
No train news, I don't like winter weather so except for doing the errands I have been a hermit lately.
S.J.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 03-03-2019

Morning.  50, breezy and cloudy.  Forecasted storms now changed to scattered showers.  

Tom, you have had your share of BAD weather.  Hope it breaks soon.

Later.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-03-2019

Good morning all, don't feel the need to brag, so just let it be said that temps will ramp up to the low 80's by mid-week, then spiral down to the high 60's right after that. Seems like rain in the forecast from Friday on into next week. Still, weather we can appreciate after seeing what's going on in other places right now.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 03-03-2019

Yeah, expecting 30 degrees and about 5 inches of snow here.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - BR60103 - 03-03-2019

When we had our RV repaired (complete re-do of the back wall) I told them that they didn't need to put the bicucle rack back on if it got in their way. I didn't expect them to not return it (well, we don't need it).
Anyway, there used to be a knuckle coupler that fit the trailer hitch. Is that still available?

Missed the club meeting today, Prediction was snow, but that didn't show up until well after the meeting.  Icon_cry

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 03-03-2019

http://www.historicrail.com/Railroad-Coupler-Trailer-Hitch/productinfo/0R06038/

Train hitch cover

Is that what you're thinking of??

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 03-04-2019

Good Monday morning to ya all, I was expecting places like Philly to be about shoulder-high in snow, but even 5" is more than I could handle. Today is expected to be clear and in the low-70's, still, I have a day off today, so we're heading out to the desert for some target shooting. Today's wind is low, around 8 mph, the last time we went target shooting the wind came up high and darn right cold, like around a -42 wind chill factor. Icon_rolleyes Well, it seemed like that, so we left early. Not today, just that it's getting harder and harder to find a spot we can shoot that is isolated, safe, clean and not posted. Lots of complaints now about people shooting in riverbeds near homes, this is after they closed many popular sites. We have to drive around 60 miles to get to our spot. When we leave, you wouldn't know we were there, not so with many other shooters, and that's why they keep closing sites. Icon_cry