Not exactly a MUG shot..........
Well, here's a shot of me taken some years ago at a rather unfortunate trespasser incident on Conrail near Greensburg, PA. In the distance you can see several people standing at the site and I am on my way to releive the other officer. Naturally, I'm not even there yet and am getting calls from 'the boss' wanting to know everything! A local news media photog caught me from behind walking down the track while making a very important call.    
Nice. Nope Oh well, thanks for your service!

Ralph
Nice twist! Here's a mug shot of me (not exactly) on my favorite vehicle for exploring abandoned rail lines!
[Image: image.php?album_id=6&image_id=255]
Exactly a mugshot.....

Sorry.....Couldn't resist.

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
TrainNut Wrote:Nice twist! Here's a mug shot of me (not exactly) on my favorite vehicle for exploring abandoned rail lines!
[Image: image.php?album_id=6&image_id=255]

TrainNut, I like your mode of transportation. Too cold to ride here now. My bike is too heavy for the use you're describing; though I keep flirting with the idea of a bike to fix that problem...

Matt
Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio
Thanks Matt,
I like it too! It's no trials bike but it's still light enough I can pretty much wrestle it around anywhere I want (and some places I didn't want).
Howdy y'all - I'm not sure the FBI has this one yet:

Attached Files Image(s)

Way Cool!!! Welcome Aboard!!! Another Ham Radio Operator too!!! Smile Or did you borrow "that hat" for the gig???? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Thanks! It's my hat. K5RIX; ARCI-QRP member in good standing (I'm pretty sure they don't communicate with TSA or the FBI). My fave Vibroplex Original is a c.1922 reputedly from a NKP tower somewhere in Ohio. This is a great 'site!
Well there are a few Hams here Smile Smile Path (Our site host and coder), W8jy (Jess) from michigan and me, from PA... I got my Tech in Oct 2010 and upgraded to General 2 months ago, so I'm the newbie here.. Smile Smile But I've been modeling trains since '84.. I have 1 rig, a Yaesu FT-7900 Mobile..
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
The most important question wasn't asked, did Railcop get his doughnuts? Icon_lol

Railcop, thank you for your dedicated service.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Welcome Welcome EJE Welcome ---- and yes, for whatever reasons, it is a great site. Good to have you aboard.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Thank y'all so very much! For the record, I'm currently modeling in N scale, attempting to optimize wheels and couplers and track. I play for hours with my tiny one-switch siding layout that can handle six cars (three in the siding, with a lead to accommodate six cars plus one GP-type locomotive). In years past I spent several years of lunch hours watching the EJ&E Waukegan local switch the North Chicago Switch and the Stone Container plant in North Chicago, IL. After that I spent a lot of time watching CNIC and UP in Memphis switching selected industries. Now in South Texas I can watch the KCS local switch along Agnes Street in Corpus Christi, as well as switching action at the Port. So that's what I like. I'll post some pix in the appropriate places. My amateur radio station is an IC-7200 transceiver with antennas for 30, 17, and 6 meters, all morse code. I am easily amused.

I look forward to being aboard this fine 'site. Thanks again! Ric
New train chasing toy, new MUG (not exactly).
[Image: melowres.jpg]
(12-24-2008, 02:23 PM)RailCop Wrote: Well, here's a shot of me taken some years ago at a rather unfortunate trespasser incident on Conrail near Greensburg, PA. In the distance you can see several people standing at the site and I am on my way to releive the other officer. Naturally, I'm not even there yet and am getting calls from 'the boss' wanting to know everything! A local news media photog caught me from behind walking down the track while making a very important call.  

I'm very new to BBTF..(not to RRing/MRRing). Was just surfing when I saw this !...Very funny, except I was the one who took your pizza order (obviously when the donuts became a no-go) !  M in L.A.

PS. I meant this to be under the 'trespasser/you/endless hoppers' pic.. Don't know what happened ! Could probably properly repeat it there. But, ahhh, fuggeddaboudit !!