N-Scale Climax ?
One from behind

One last one from closer up. This is about as small a thing as care to work on! Glad I don't have to build a fleet of these things.

Don with all the false starts and things that didn't work out I probably have about 30-35 hours in it. If you remember from earlier on in this thread I mentioned I learned not to build the sides till AFTER you mount the couplers as the sides will be too short otherwise . I spent 2 hours looking thru my junk box for parts and pieces to make my water pump before coming up with what I did while the actual pump took about 15 min. to construct, just to give you a couple of examples. Knowing what I now know I could probably get it to this point if I were to build another in about 7-10 hours.

While I spent most of today with the kids, yesterday I hit a few flea markets and craft shops in search of suitable antlers. No luck yet, but I'll keep trying. Hope I don't have to try to scratch em'! May go ahead and try some decaling next, didn't want anybody to think I'd given up! Goldth Goldth

Well I found some suitable antlers and now everyone can have a chuckle on me. After amutating them and splicing, painting, weathering and mounting em' on the roof, I set back with a cold one to watch her run around the layout! You guessed it! everything was fine until the first tunnel portal :cry: Sad Icon_lol :o :cry: Wink , sigh , back to the workbench for repairs and remounting. Here they are in the new location.

And her she is AFTER safely exiting a tunnel Goldth

Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string

Messages In This Thread