Hello, I'm a new member of this forum, my name is Serge and I live in St-Lazare Qc, about 30 min. west of Montreal and about 45 min from Hawkesbury Ont.

My main interest is modeling an Ho scale 12x13 transition freelanced layout.
At the age of 6, I received as a Christmas gift an O gauge Lionel train set, kept it for quite a few years, built a 4x8 layout with real dirt and rocks including my Eldon race track set.

I started HO model train modeling in December 2009 after I gave up Discus fish breeding.

For the moment my layout does not have any landscaping, the reason being is that it will be moved to an other location in the basement in a couple of years from now.
I have quite a few buildings on my layout, mostly plastic kits, I have one Craftsman kit and intend to build a few more.
Most of my buildings have lighting ,shadow boxes and some have interior scenes.
I will eventually post some photos of my buildings.

A special thanks to Dr. Wayne who encouraged me to visit this forum, I was really impressed with the pertinence of the posts and available information on the forum.

Thank you for letting me join this forum and I hope I will eventually meet other fellow modelers to exchange ideas, visit layouts, swap stuff etc,
I'm quite alone in my neck of the woods, luckily I have my wife who supports and encourages me in perusing my accomplishments in this wonderful hobby.

Have a nice day.
Serge

Messages In This Thread