UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Hi Deano.
Posting direct takes two steps, at the bottom left there is a button "upload attachments" click on that , then the "browse" button. which lets you browse your computer to locate the photo. I have most of mine in "My Picture" folder all ready resized for the web. Before I start the post I COPY the picture to another folder (usually documents folder that I keep empty) at the bottom of the window it will have the "open" button, click on it, that window disapears and the file will apear beside the browse button, to the right of that is the "add the file" button, and once added you are given the option to place in line which can be done by placing the cursor where you want the picture in your story line, then click the "place in line" button.     The script for the picture appears in the text portion of the post and you can place the cursor after that and continue with the storyline. The above picture is 202KB so I think 250 is enough. Just to illustrate how you can continue I will insert another picture from yesterday here.    
It has a 1600X1200 dimension and is 122KB. Most of the photo sharing sites resize your pictures anyway. I lost some pictures a few years ago and had to rescan them. I was thankful they were scans, and not digitals. My digitals are backed up on Google Photos, which is free unlimited if you let the resize them, and the originals are on 3 different hard drives. The fee photobucket is suggesting will buy a lot of hard drives.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread