New member from Greece
Hi all,

My name is Yannis, new member here from Greece. I have been previously reading this forum and ,better late than never, decided to join the community!

I am modeling the ATSF in the mid to late sixties (1964 to 1967), on the Surfline in HO scale. I am currently building a 13' x 15' temporary layout (folded dogbone, stacked loops, operated point to point). I call it temporary and training layout since i realized that its better to start from scratch in a new permanent house without perpetuating past layout design mistakes. Therefore i left any aspirations of moving this layout aside (which fits this space nicely though), and decided to continue building it anyway for practice/training purposes. Having something else to look forward to which will encompass many of the things i have learned so far, i have already designed the permanent layout for the (when the time comes) next permanent house (point to point design with continuous run option if needed).

In addition to model railroads i am also building 1/48 U.S. aircraft models. Anyhow, glad to have become a member, and i am looking forward to learn and contribute from/to the community.

Yannis

Messages In This Thread