Brooklyn 1st Ave waterfront
I realized my northern branch plan was all over the place and couldn't realistically fit all the industries and aspects of the branch that I would have liked to include without peninsulas jetting out everywhere. So, I'm going back to the drawing board and back to one of my first posts on this forum almost 6 years ago <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5883">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5883</a><!-- l --> . I'm just annoyed that I sold off all my cross harbor engines Nope

I think I've come up with a track plan that will depict bush terminal even after moving around some key features of the area. Although the duck under corner of the loft building is on 41st & 2nd it'll be on 1st and the car float bridge will be on the north end of the yard not the south. I'll probably come up with a freelance railroad with my own paint scheme and logos but that's still up for debate. It takes up much less space and I think this will be more fun to build and operate.
Here's what I drew up:
[Image: Screenshot_20171126-104002_zpszijnt8do.png]

Messages In This Thread