Last weekend - exhibition time!
Our AMREG friends group was member of a large exhition mostly with other railroad groups and dealers on last weekend.
First time we built an large oval with an switching appendix where all modules of our friends were arranged to a large layout with dimensions of 92ft length and a wide of over 30ft.
See some pictures.

The layout in a drawing!
[Image: 2018_ausstellung-amreg.jpg]

Small baggage - for me as a member without own modules.
[Image: ausstellung2018-00.jpg]

[Image: ausstellung2018-01.jpg]

Where is to find the other end? - Around 90 away!
[Image: ausstellung2018-02.jpg]

The complete layout near to finishing!
[Image: ausstellung2018-03.jpg]

A view from the other end.
[Image: ausstellung2018-04.jpg]

After five hours of installation the model trains have been set onto the tracks! Ready for model train running! The railroad museum on the left and our new station Shelbyville on the right.
[Image: ausstellung2018-06.jpg]

Again the museum a piece more behind including our station Shelbyville.
[Image: ausstellung2018-07.jpg]

The museum in oposite direction.
[Image: ausstellung2018-08.jpg]

The museum again in a 3/4 view. Good to see the row of exhibited steam locomotives and an excursion train very close to the Sacramento Daylight with the SP #3000 Atlantic.
[Image: ausstellung2018-09.jpg]

Trains are running, steam like diesel engines as motive power. The presentation of models was a good mixture over a time period from 1900 until to present time.
[Image: ausstellung2018-10.jpg]

The new old time coal tower of Shelbyville railway museum, a need for the steam locomotives serving the historic excursion trains including locos for the switching jobs in the museum.
Sorry, not the best picture.
[Image: ausstellung2018-11.jpg]

I think that I can show some more pictures in galleries and links to videos in next days. Enjoy!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.

Messages In This Thread