Private messages
(09-29-2018, 09:17 AM)Charlie B Wrote: Even though I deleted mine, they were moved to the trash can and I was no where near 200 but was out of space. It includes the messages in all folders so be aware of that.
Charlie

Yes, from the looks of things, you are correct that the limit includes everything in all your folders including, "in box", "sent" and, "trash can". I just deleted some older messages in my in box and sure enough, they wound up in my trash can. That makes me wonder why we have the ability to move a message to the "trash can", or delete it if they both do the same thing. Icon_rolleyes The only thing I can tell you is that it's the way the software is and there's no options to change that.

In any event, you can empty any of you folders by clicking on, "Empty Folders" at the top of whatever folder you are in. It is also a good way to find out your folder's message counts.

We are all learning as we go, so once again, I thank you Charlie for finding this. If a 500 limit is not enough, let me know.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
Private messages - by Charlie B - 09-29-2018, 05:35 AM
RE: Private messages - by ezdays - 09-29-2018, 07:01 AM
RE: Private messages - by Charlie B - 09-29-2018, 09:17 AM
RE: Private messages - by ezdays - 09-29-2018, 09:49 AM