LaBelle kits for passenger cars...
Recently, a friend contacted me to enquire if I had any interest in some LaBelle kits for old-time passenger cars.  Apparently there are some which have been started but not completed (not his work, but supposedly very nicely-done so far) and some are new-in-box kits, unstarted, but apparently complete. 

I have little interest in wood kits since discovering the joys of working in styrene, but wonder if there might be any interest here.  I haven't yet seen these kits in person, but if there's sufficient interest, I will get them and provide photos.

He hasn't indicated what he expects for them, but assured me that prices (if there's any interest) would be very reasonable.  He feels that he won't have time to ever get around to building them, and is more interested in seeing them go to people who would, as he put it. "Enjoy building them and give them a good home."

In case there's more response to this than I anticipate, I think that the fairest way to handle this will be on a first-come, first-served basis.  He seems uncertain as to how many kits there are (I've seen the shelves of unbuilt kits, so I'm not surprised by that), but I get the impression that there are at least 5 or 6, and perhaps more.  He may also come across other long forgotten stuff, which might be available, too. 

As I mentioned, pictures and more info depending on response from Members.  There is not, at this time, anything for sale, I'm simply looking to see if there's any interest in these older types of kits.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
LaBelle kits for passenger cars... - by doctorwayne - 01-24-2019, 08:42 PM