The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks,

It is 39 in the Philadelphia suburbs. High is predicated to reach 43.

Finally got the last of the Christmas tree bins back into the attic. I still have the window candles and bows to pack. Someone nearby was burning some rancid smelling wood last evening. The smell crept into the house and set off my wife’s asthma. The rescue inhalers and breathing treatment worked and her breathing returned to normal.

She has spent the last couple of days trying to get information on the vaccine. Her school district registered but they are saying that they are scheduled to get the vaccine after February 13th. My daughter’s school district has said it will be available by the end of the month. Both districts are covered by the same County Department of Health, so someone is misinformed. My money is on my wife’s district. They had to close the middle school today to clean it again due to the number of student infections. The students were all in school on or about January 7th and the district just informed the staff yesterday after knowing about the positive results for over a week. The district says the infections are due to community spread but the one thing they all have in common is they were in school. Makes you wonder.

My son and I spent some time last evening brain storming track plans and building locations. He drew up a first draft track plan which is pretty good. It will need some tweaking. I still need to remove the stained sections of foam and think about expanding the width.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-22-2021, 09:17 AM