Howdy folks
And I'd like to personally thank "whoever" it was for bringing the candy machine along.. Now all we have to do is fix the glass and we can start loading it with candy again Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:'scuse me, I had to use it since someone forgot to pay the electric bill... again... Icon_twisted
Aww man!!! Did someone give it to the sexytary again??? You know she's forgetful!! Big Grin Big Grin
Well, she didn't forget to,, uh, when, uh, ... oh, nevermind, it's just a nasty rumor anyway.. :o .
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:Well, she didn't forget to,, uh, when, uh, ... oh, nevermind, it's just a nasty rumor anyway.. :o .
:oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Quote:And I'd like to personally thank "whoever" it was for bringing the candy machine along.. Now all we have to do is fix the glass and we can start loading it with candy again
Fix the glass Eek I'll have to......uh :oops: ...It'll only get broken again. Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:Fix the glass Eek I'll have to......uh :oops: ...It'll only get broken again. Icon_twisted

Is that why you borrowed my hammer?
You told me you were going to hang a picture in your office!

I knew something was wrong, cause I totaly forgot you were on the other side of the boxes.......
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Well it certainly feels like home,one question though "Do we get to keep out seniority?" :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:Well it certainly feels like home,one question though "Do we get to keep out seniority?" :mrgreen:
Yeah, you get to stay as old as you are, and we stay as old as we are, it's that simple. Goldth Goldth

Welcome aboard my friend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Catt Wrote:Well it certainly feels like home,one question though "Do we get to keep out seniority?" :mrgreen:
depends........ Did you remember to bring your Sexytery?????

2296_
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

[quote][Welcome aboard my friend./quote]

Thanks Don, by the way I was referring to my 8 years as a member of the old "Gauge" not how dadburned old we is getting . Eek

Of course I did,Mikey,your's always forgets to make the coffee.(or so she says)
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:I was referring to my 8 years as a member of the old "Gauge" not how dadburned old we is getting .

What was that, grandpa? Misngth

Don't forget I was on the old site almost as long as yous. And here I is again because of you! :mrgreen:
Hi gang.
Thanks for the invite Mikey. Smile I have been away from the hobby for a while following a flooded basement that stopped everything that I was doing in N-scale and then the passing of Robin hit me a bit hard. I never knew him other than a Gauge friend, mentor ( as I took up creating nscale buildings from business cards as he did from cereal boxes). And now I find that the guy that got me into scratchbuilding in the first place passed away while I was off feeling sorry for myself.

I going to kick this habit and while I might not have much to photograph or build until next year I will try to stay in contact with you guys (and gals). I don't want to see any more "memorials".

Glad to be with the old and not so old crew.

David in Virginia
Me too
Charlie
UP SD40-2 Wrote:WHOLLY SMOKES! :o , I feel VERY HONORED to be a part of this group Wink Big Grin

HI ALL!!!

Mikey
Don
Path
Wayne
Tom(pm)
Larry
Val
Tom
Ralph
Ed

GLAD to be here with you folks Big Grin
davidstrains Wrote:Hi gang.
Thanks for the invite Mikey. Smile I have been away from the hobby for a while following a flooded basement that stopped everything that I was doing in N-scale and then the passing of Robin hit me a bit hard. I never knew him other than a Gauge friend, mentor ( as I took up creating nscale buildings from business cards as he did from cereal boxes). And now I find that the guy that got me into scratchbuilding in the first place passed away while I was off feeling sorry for myself.

I going to kick this habit and while I might not have much to photograph or build until next year I will try to stay in contact with you guys (and gals). I don't want to see any more "memorials".

Glad to be with the old and not so old crew.

David in Virginia
geeze David - that must be rough - Glad to have you back!! Stop in more often!! Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Wow, what a nice surprise to get notification about the new Gauge. But one of the first things I see is about Shamus, who really got me started on the old Gauge I think in maybe 2002 or thereabouts.

Anyway, it will be fun to see how many of my old friends do show up here eventually Thumbsup
It would have been nice if Paul had been able to see "old Blue", rising from the ashes, but that was not to be.
2002 sounds about right. Cheers Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!