Howdy folks
I already feel 100x more at home here than I did before, where I didnt think it got any better. It will take sometime to get used to the new place, but it will be very much worth it! Not sure if I will be able to just up and leave my old profile though, I was up to about 960 posts, and for the last few months, that big 4 digit number seemed so close. It would be a shame to let is not happen, but 1000 sounds like a good number to close the book at.

Glad to see so many people back here, and lets remember to always keep it Gauged! Thumbsup
Howdy folks.
Lots of familiar faces here. Good to see you all. Cheers
Ray Marinaccio
KevinKrey Wrote:I already feel 100x more at home here than I did before, where I didnt think it got any better. It will take sometime to get used to the new place, but it will be very much worth it! Not sure if I will be able to just up and leave my old profile though, I was up to about 960 posts, and for the last few months, that big 4 digit number seemed so close. It would be a shame to let is not happen, but 1000 sounds like a good number to close the book at.

Glad to see so many people back here, and lets remember to always keep it Gauged! Thumbsup
I was over 10,000 Smile I know what you mean... We are hoping to stay members over there too.. Just not as much as g=here - but then again we're Admins here Smile members over there
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Hey, y'all! It's good to see The Gauge back and to see all of these familiar faces!

I was sad at Shamus' passing. He was a great inspiration to me (as many of you have been, as well). I'm sure he'd be proud to see the Big Blue back in business. Hey, that was alliteration, wasn't it?

I've been in and out of the hobby for the past year or so. Various things have been competing for my time and energy. But, I do have another layout in progress: the Copper Ridge III. I haven't posted photos anywhere except on Facebook (look me up: Rory Glasgow). When I get it to a certain point I'll post pics on my web site (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theglasgowfamily.org">http://www.theglasgowfamily.org</a><!-- m -->). I hope to finish most of it during the Christmas break.

Stay in gauge!

-Rory
NICE!!! Sounds good!!!! let us know how it progresses!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
This is great, I look forward to being a more active here on "Big Blue".
Keep up the good work guys. Thanks for all the effort you have put in thus far...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.colorcountrytrains.org/">http://www.colorcountrytrains.org/</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mooreway.com/">http://www.mooreway.com/</a><!-- m -->
Rory,
's been a cat's age since I last heard from you! Good to see you here, welcome home!
OK, OK, yeah we rearranged the furniture a bit, but it's as close to home as it's been in several years. Try not to be a stranger now, Welcome Welcome
Pete
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
mooreway Wrote:This is great, I look forward to being a more active here on "Big Blue".
Keep up the good work guys. Thanks for all the effort you have put in thus far...
Getting it here is one effort, keeping it here, and healthy is the next effort, but even that is beginning to look good. Welcome! Cheers Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
I'm here !
Thank you all for setting up Big Blue, and thank you for the invitation. I love the way the forum looks, and even the smilies are better Thumbsup

Loren
I got my first train when I was three,
put a hundred thousand miles on my knees.
Loren!! Welcome YOU MADE IT! Thumbsup Big Grin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Loren,
Quote:Thank you all for setting up Big Blue, and thank you for the invitation.
You are welcome for the invitation, Mikey, Don, and the rest of us welcome you to Big Blue. This is how it all started, hope you like it as well as we have all these years, and more so now. Welcome Cheers Cheers
I love it !
This is like coming home for Christmas.

Loren
I got my first train when I was three,
put a hundred thousand miles on my knees.
Thanks for bringing this site up! I am glad to be here. Love the blue color. Glad to see that everyone was leaving to create something even better. Let's see, took me two years to get 700 posts, hopefully I will be more active here.
Scott
Jesso Wrote:... Let's see, took me two years to get 700 posts, hopefully I will be more active here.

I hope so too Scott Thumbsup :mrgreen: , GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE! 2285_
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
My goodness :o , after all the years I've been away from the (old) "gauge" I find it has been resurected like an eternal pheonix. Thank you easydays and Ngauger for the invite.
It's good to see it is revived so closely to it's old style AND specifically for model railroads (unlike the other model forum).

It's been like a homecoming to see all the familiar names of those modellers I had so much admired and respected all those years ago.

I'm not a modeller who is all that active as I have other hobbies and interests but I have managed to recently assemble a mini N-gauge layout which actually got completed! (wonders will never cease).

As this is a new forum I congratulate the organisers on having done such a super job as it's off to a great start.

Now, where's the "hobo" area? I do fancy a nice cuppa coffee and a cookie 357

Errol