I'm Asking
No....I'm begging, on my knees pleading.
We need articles for the up coming Emag issue.

OH...I'm sorry...Did I forget to mention that?
We're bringing back the EMAG!
New Forum...New E-Mag!

Anyway...We need your articles, pictures, How-Too's, railroad history, stories(good for you guys that actually work(ed) on one) product reviews layout tours, railfan hot spots. With lots of pics!
And we need them by April 15th(ish).

Don't worry if you don't think you can write. We'll fix 'em, fluff 'em, spell check 'em for you.

You can e-mail them to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:eightyeightfan_99@yahoo.com">eightyeightfan_99@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Please mail text and pictures in seperate e-mails

Title your email:"Text For Emag Article", and "Pics For EMag Article". They may get deleted(and have in the past) if you don't.
When sending pics, use a File Name such as "CNE1" "CNE2"..ect...ect...
When writing the text, use that file name where you'd like the picture to go. (Or, you can just let us take care of the picture placement for you)

Ex: (CNE1)
As you can see in the picture, the Central New England used mostly Baldwin locomotives at the turn of the century.

So..Lets start thinking, typing and getting them articles to me(or Mikey[Ngauger]...Don't know why...He usually sends them to me anyway)
And remember....Everyone gets in...And there will be a link(Ohh) from my Facebook, and Yahoo accounts, so it will be seen by other people.

Can I get off my knees now?
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
April 15th? Hmm. I am also submitting an "article" to the IRS on that day. I hope I don't get them mixed up, and send in my 1040 for the e-mag! Icon_lol
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
nachoman Wrote:April 15th? Hmm. I am also submitting an "article" to the IRS on that day. I hope I don't get them mixed up, and send in my 1040 for the e-mag! Icon_lol
We can always use a good laugh!
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Just bumping this up....

We still need ides for the e-mag - E-mail eightyeightfan1 with any ideas for a subject on Big Blue to be turned into an e-mag article or give us some idea of what you would want tosee in the first issue on the new board Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Its May 1st...Did we forget something?
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Yes, we forgot to submit MORE ARTICLES for the e-mag.....

This issue is under temporary delay - until we get more input.......
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Do you guys still need new stuff? i've been keeping careful pictures of some of my projects (super detailing a Conrail C32-8 was an article i was actually half working on for another site, but that site fell through). that same model is almost done (just waiting for some parts to come in the mail. I could put something together if you'd like. I'd just need to know the format you guys find acceptable.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Yeah - we are... Contact eightyeightfan1 with your ideas... Thanks!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75