Your work area
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

I was just feeling a bit impish when I wrote that. I don't know one model railroader who has an area that clean, unless under orders from "she who must be obeyed" to clean up because her best friend from high school who she hasn't seen in twenty years is stopping by for tea and .. well, you know what coming so I don't need to type out the rest of it. Icon_lol

Seriously, it looks like a good place to work ... you've got all your stuff right there and that what's important! Thumbsup 357
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
e-paw Wrote:Monty Python you say,,,, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVjkTEIoJc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVjkTEIoJc</a><!-- m -->
Oh Yeah, I cleaned off my work bench for a pic too.. [Image: 20110416203013.jpg]

Wow, what for a clean work bench! My work bench looks more for working on it; sorry!

[Image: dasgewoehnlichechaos.jpg]
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
You didn't see it before I took the pic. Most of this [Image: 20110420190956.jpg] was on it.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
e-paw Wrote:You didn't see it before I took the pic. Most of this [Image: 20110420190956.jpg] was on it.

Mmmm - that's a very attractive looking stone building in the lower right. RDA kit or scratch built or something else?

Smile,
Stein
I'm not sure Stein. My dad picked it up at a train show and it found it's way up to my place ( It just showed up one day ). It is plastic with some plaster parts. eventually it will get planted in Easton along the CNJ branch.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Hmmmmm!

"The Gould Company" ... I'm trying to remember ...

... is that "pre" Tichy Train Group?
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Here is my work area. Yes,iIt is actually clean, but it is because I am in-between big projects (I am ballasting track -- I hate ballasting track). Soon to be added is a spray booth Big Grin

[Image: IMG_8165.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8166.jpg]

Chuck
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.
bob_suruncle Wrote:Alright I'm in:

Here is my shop at home... well the one for model railroading, RC and for music anyway.... doesnt include my other shop in the garage with all the big tools where my son works on all his smelly nitro cars Goldth Sawdust sticks to Nitro fuel residue really well!

You must be very good at flying your plane's. You got them to crash all in the same place.
frank
" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!