FS: Kato BNSF AC4400CW
I have listed a Kato BNSF AC4400CW (HO Scale) on ebay for sale. Starting bid of $49.95. Buy it now receives FREE shipping to USA

Loco was bought off ebay a while back, was custom detailed and has had after market detail parts added on to super detail it. DCC ready and brand new having only been test run by previous owner

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0201434092
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
PM'd you.
DOGGONIT!!!!!!!! I was going to put a last minute bid in on this one and upon seeing your two others now for sale, it reminded me that I totally forgot!!!!!!!!!! That's okay... looks like it went for almost $90. Too much for my wallet. Good sell!
TrainNut Wrote:DOGGONIT!!!!!!!! I was going to put a last minute bid in on this one and upon seeing your two others now for sale, it reminded me that I totally forgot!!!!!!!!!! That's okay... looks like it went for almost $90. Too much for my wallet. Good sell!

LOL yeah i was pleased with the ending of the auction, it still wastnt what i wanted to get for it, as i paid $140 for it Wallbang LOL but $90 is still pretty good Misngth

BTW, i thought you were in N scale TN?
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Trucklover Wrote:BTW, i thought you were in N scale TN?
Yes, for the most part but I dabble in some of the other scales as well... G, HO, and HOn3. Hey, when your obsessed with trains like I am, it doesn't matter what size they are! Last swap meet I went to, I ended up walking out with some G scale gondolas, an HO Doodlebug and several N scale structures. As I passed by somebody, they asked me with a puzzled look what scale I modeled. I told them, "all of 'em!"
TrainNut Wrote:
Trucklover Wrote:BTW, i thought you were in N scale TN?
Yes, for the most part but I dabble in some of the other scales as well... G, HO, and HOn3. Hey, when your obsessed with trains like I am, it doesn't matter what size they are! Last swap meet I went to, I ended up walking out with some G scale gondolas, an HO Doodlebug and several N scale structures. As I passed by somebody, they asked me with a puzzled look what scale I modeled. I told them, "all of 'em!"

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol hey as long as your having fun modeling all the scales thats all that matters Misngth Misngth

If i could, i would model HO and N scales, maybe later on in life LOL
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Trucklover Wrote:If i could, i would model HO and N scales, maybe later on in life LOL

As you know Josh i do both ...... it nags at me why i'm not doing one rather than the other to be honest stick with HO Icon_lol

Didnt see your Baby was up for sale missed it Curse Wallbang Icon_lol
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freewebs.com/upnick/">http://www.freewebs.com/upnick/</a><!-- m -->
[Image: up_xm40o.gif][Image: up_lo-1.gif][Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Trucklover Wrote:If i could, i would model HO and N scales, maybe later on in life LOL
You're a dealer now, bring in some N scale stuff and play with it... I mean.... test it to make sure it works!