I don't want to be too forward...
But, can I ask what happened at the zealot?

I understand that there where some changes, but I guess I am not missing some key information...

Not that I am complaining, because I love the new digs!!

Matt
Don't follow me, I'm lost too.
Matt,

Without going into much detail, we have missed the old Gauge when we turned into Zealot. We were unhappy with the lose of control we had, the unexpected down times and the ads. We really missed our old Big Blue and wanted to recreate it since we figured a lot of other people missed it as much as we did. All our mods jumped at the chance to move over here with us since we all grew up in the same environment, we naturally fit right in.

We took our name from the old nickname we had, the colors are the same and we do have a fresh new logo. We want to avoid any conflict with names and logos, but you can't lay claim to a color.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
It's funny to me that about an hour before I got my email, I was talking to mooreway about the mass resignations. I told him that ezdays said something good would be happening, so I figured that someone finally had figured out how to turn the board blue. See, small things make me happy Smile
Scott
For me the new rule about not being allowed to moderate on other forums was the last straw..However,before I could take any action I got a letter inviting me to the new "Old Blue"..Problem solved as I jump at the chance of moderating "Old Blue" again.

I just hated to leave my friends in the dark when I step down at CG as a moderator.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
I started moderating when it was the "old gauge", and with Mikey and Don, went through the downward spiral of pre-zealot, zealot, and on to its current "condition".
I can't say thanks enough for this site to come along, and to be a part of it. This is how it was meant to be, and is again. Welcome aboard, kick back and enjoy! Cheers Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:I started moderating when it was the "old gauge", and with Mikey and Don, went through the downward spiral of pre-zealot, zealot, and on to its current "condition".
I can't say thanks enough for this site to come along, and to be a part of it. This is how it was meant to be, and is again. Welcome aboard, kick back and enjoy! Cheers Cheers
219 Where are the set belts? That would be SEAT belts. Icon_lol Big Grin
Hey, it's that guy! Glad you found us over here, Matt. Welcome