Railfanning Norfolk Southern RR
I've been busy updating the website the past 2 days. I have gone and added the Dash 9 to the website. Go check out the pictures. Can't click on them yet to view them at a bigger size but by later today you should be albe too. Thanks to all who look at this website. Cheers
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
[Image: NS9561WaterlooIN5-26-03Small.jpg]

Waterloo, IN 5-26-03

[Image: NS3020ButlerIN5-7-03Small.jpg]

Butler, IN 5-7-03

[Image: NS2576ButlerIN5-7-03Small.jpg]

Butler, IN 5-7-03

[Image: NS3277ButlerIN5-7-03Small.jpg]

Butler, IN 5-7-03

[Image: NS8965WabashIN6-1-03Small.jpg]

Wabash, IN 6-1-03

[Image: NS9323ButlerIN5-7-03Small.jpg]

Butler, IN 5-7-03

[Image: NS9630DeltaOHSmall.jpg]

Delta, OH 2003
July 25, 2009, New Waterford, Ohio

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello Everyone---I knew I had some photos of the Norfolk Southern running through Hamilton---seeing is believing :o

[Image: 2009ns1002.jpg]
Dear Ed, What is the bridge in the background?
Charlie
Hello Charlie---the bridge in the background is the High Level Bridge which is located in the west end of Hamilton.It was built in the 1930's,actually my grandfather worked on the bridge as a labourer when he immigrated to Canada from Scotland.Needless to say,it's a great spot to watch the trains as they pass below.Here's a couple more shots of the Norfolk Southern.These shots are photos of some prints I came across while cleaning out my old desk---hope you enjoy

[Image: 2009ns2001.jpg]

[Image: 2009ns1001.jpg]
Dear Ed
If those photos of prints are taken with the new camera, great job.
Charlie
Thanks Charlie---I thought they turned out pretty good---I've recently purchased a new printer that has a scanner,once I've learned how to operate it I hope to be able to get some better quality shots
October, 2008 at Conpitt Junction.
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

Here are a few from yesterday.McRoberts Road, Enon Valley, Pa    
Enon Valley, Pa    
And Summit cut    
Charlie
east bound coal train at conpitt junction,pa in the late afternnon on 8-6-09.

todd

Attached Files Image(s)

sorry . that last picture i posted was not an east bound coal train, but an east bound train carrying containers of garbage. it was really hot that day and the odor comeing off the cars was horrible.

todd
Howdy Guys. After a couple weeks of not having the internet I got it back. Great Pictures Guys.

Hey todd, I caught that same train a few days ago. Icon_lol
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
I guess I'll add my two cents worth:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
NS slug working the railyard in Roanoke, VA
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"
Beautiful shot Carl, but I can't see the slug. Maybe it is climbing one of those trees. Icon_lol
Charlie