HO & N For Sale
I have just finished listing quite a few HO Walthers Gold Line Freight Cars + 2 PROTO N Heritage 0-8-0's (1 Baltimore & Ohio and 1 Chesapeake & Ohio) on ebay. The Gold Line Rolling Stock includes the following:

69' All Purpose Husky Stacks
Front Runner Flats with 45' & 48' Trailers
Canadian 50' Bulkhead Flats
72' Centerbeam Lumber Flats
Bi-Level Auto Carriers
Tri-Level Auto Carriers
Trinity 2-Bay Cement Covered Hoppers
40' Ortner Aggregate Hoppers

If your interested, you can see the listings HERE

Thanks for looking!!!
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
How is this new business endeavour going for you Josh?
Tom Carter
Railroad Training Services
Railroad Trainers & Consultants
Stockton, CA
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com">http://www.railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- m -->
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com">tomwcarter@railroadtrainingservices.com</a><!-- e -->
[Image: gaugetraingifsigUP.gif]
Its going okay so far. Better then i expected it to be going at least, especially in these economic hard times.... Im greatful for the business i have right now. Most of the stuff ive sold and ordered has been for forum members and buddies lol. Havnt had any orders go through my website yet. Its just really hard to start out, and getting your name out there is the hardest part.....

Walthers is a great company though, and there very helpful and easy to deal with, quick order filling, and fast shipping (at least to dealers, cant say how there shipping is otherwise because i never ordered direct from Walthers before i was a dealer). Hopefully i can get the Athearn Line soon here. Im also looking to get the Micro Trains, and Exact Rail lines, as well as Atlas in the near future.
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Walthers is the best, I think.
Never had a problem with them, if something was delivered damaged, short orders, and especially the fast delivery.
If they had a problem, either with something out of stock, or they had made a mistake(once..they found out, before the order arrived at my house)they actually called me to tell me. Can't beat that.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:Walthers is the best, I think.
Never had a problem with them, if something was delivered damaged, short orders, and especially the fast delivery.
If they had a problem, either with something out of stock, or they had made a mistake(once..they found out, before the order arrived at my house)they actually called me to tell me. Can't beat that.

I've used Walthers on a personal note and they are great.The turn around time from when they recieved
my order to delivery is quick and if I have any questions about anything weather I call it in or E-mail they
they are just as fast 2285_
If I had dough I would buy all your TTX Husky Stacks 219
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
tomustang Wrote:If I had dough I would buy all your TTX Husky Stacks 219

Tom, i can always order them for you if you want them in the future Misngth

Walthers has excellent customer service, both to dealers and to modelers!! Great company with great products!!
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Trucklover Wrote:
tomustang Wrote:If I had dough I would buy all your TTX Husky Stacks 219

Tom, i can always order them for you if you want them in the future Misngth

Walthers has excellent customer service, both to dealers and to modelers!! Great company with great products!!
I know I know, yours ARE 50% less than my LHS Thumbsup
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
tomustang Wrote:I know I know, yours ARE 50% less than my LHS Thumbsup

LOL Misngth Thats probably because Walthers has them on sale right now, and i honor the sale prices on them.... lol
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Might want to add the scale to the item title and description of your items, as you never mention it except for the two Proto loco listings.

The only way I could tell what scale an item was was to look at what category you had listed the item in.

And congrats on the new business, just getting around to catching up on the news!
nolatron Wrote:Might want to add the scale to the item title and description of your items, as you never mention it except for the two Proto loco listings.

The only way I could tell what scale an item was was to look at what category you had listed the item in.

And congrats on the new business, just getting around to catching up on the news!

Ahhh yes, i do need to add that to the item description, thanks for the reminder Misngth Ill have to add this to the template i use to list stuff lol

And thanks for the kind words Cheers
Josh Mader

Maders Trains