Buckeye Freight & Terminal
An own logo is something unique and special. Looks good.
Reinhard
Nice design.
I think a decal sheet with all the various private roads with the gauge members would be nice. We could all decal cars for the private roads. (with members approval). I think it would be a great way to connect with other members, and would also honor those that have passed, as well as a money maker to keep the "Big Blue" forum monetarily healthy.
I would really like to do some cars to honor RB, and others that have left us, as well as the other private roads here, and a decal packet like Wayne had done for Bil's road would be great, just make a multi-road package.
Charlie
Thanks guys,

I have always wanted my own railroad and liked reading about two free-lanced the V&O and the O scale 2 Rail A&O.

Other roads I got interested in are the Utah Belt and The traction layout Crooked Mountain Lines. Also enjoy looking at the KP&W pics that is a sharp paint scheme.
Charlie B Wrote:Nice design.
I think a decal sheet with all the various private roads with the gauge members would be nice. We could all decal cars for the private roads. (with members approval). I think it would be a great way to connect with other members, and would also honor those that have passed, as well as a money maker to keep the "Big Blue" forum monetarily healthy.
I would really like to do some cars to honor RB, and others that have left us, as well as the other private roads here, and a decal packet like Wayne had done for Bil's road would be great, just make a multi-road package.
Charlie

that's a great idea , maybe the mods could get the ball rolling , even using the 'kick-starter' idea , to see if there is any interest ???

I'll pre-order a sheet in N scale Thumbsup

Alan

The decal exchange idea sounds like a neat idea. It reminds me of a group build I read about in MRR magazine several years back, I think it was called the Polar Bear Café where several hobbyists built there own version of the structure no two alike other than the name and a polar bear figure as part of the signage. Any way if this takes off I can provide art work for my BFT heralds/logos, I am still developing some misc. text for the BFT rolling stock will post pic later today of what I have so far.
Here is the art work so far for the BFT:

So far the BFT has a box car(S), a caboose(O) and flat cars(soon to be four O)

There are some gondolas(S) I cast a few years back they will get BFT livery on them. I also have some new old stock flyer caboose bodies and frames red no lettering they too will get decked out in BFT splendor.
The latest BFT pics.

and more decaling fun,

I have been working on a numbering system for my free lanced railroad the BFT(Buckeye Freight & Terminal) I will post the system chart If I can. The numbering system leaves me with plenty of numbers to choose from and allows for others to number some rolling stock of their own if there should be interest.

Paint scheme is simple solid RED for locomotives with white logo and lettering/numbers, oxide red, oxide brown, grey, or black with white lettering logo and numbers for freight cars and cabooses.

I am working in O 3Rail and S scale trains for the BFT and numbering system is geared toward these scales. If anyone wants to do a BFT car or two ho or smaller will be numbered from the S portion of chart, anything larger than O will be numbered from the O portion of chart.

Will post art work of logo( must get logo on your own). If interested in a number(s) for a freight car(s) post type of car and scale and I will assign you a number(s) . Again you are on your own decal wise. I may contact the service that I got my Logos from and see if they will allow others to buy my logo in other scales, the cost of decals is up to you. If you can make your own decals I will post the logos artwork here as well.
here is the Numbering chart.

Art work for BFT logos.

return of some missing pics of the BFT decals.

I got a surprise in the mail today, the LCCA 2016 convention car with custom lettering on one of the intermodule containers( Buckeye Freight & Terminal of course). Will post a pic in a couple days as I work late Thursday and need to charge up camera battery.