Vacant Warehouse with Siding
Here is another building in the Mykawa West Industrial Park. It is apparently vacant at the moment, although there were trucks parked out in front.

[Image: googleviewprologis.jpg]

[Image: sign-1.jpg]

[Image: service2.jpg]

[Image: spur3.jpg]

[Image: endofspur.jpg]

[Image: door1.jpg]

[Image: spurstop.jpg]

[Image: door2.jpg]

[Image: spur1.jpg]
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
That utility pole is looking a little iffy...! Eek

Andrew
It's looking VERY "iffy"!

Also, if a freight car was pushed all the way back to the stops, that chain link fence would be smashed.
Gary S Wrote:It's looking VERY "iffy"!

Also, if a freight car was pushed all the way back to the stops, that chain link fence would be smashed.

I noticed the wheel stops and chain link fence thing too, wonder what they were thinking when they installed the fence or wheelstops LOL

Another nice group of pics Gary, thanks for sharing Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
That power pole doesn't look like it's long for this world! 8-)

Great pics... Thumbsup
From what I saw in various yards and sidings I was sent to to work on refrigerated rail cars, wheel stops are not intended to stop the car unless someone makes a mistake. When I worked in the Los Angeles Harbor at a shipping terminal, we had a break bulk warehouse with tracks in front of the loading dock. We had wheel stops like those pictured that were painted bright yellow. I never saw a rail car pushed closer than 6-10 feet from the stops and never saw the paint on those stops chipped or scratched.
Russ, that makes sense.

I would imagine that the rail siding never gets used again. Whoever rents the building most likely won't need rail service. Sad