Roundhouse HO Locomotives translating to 55n3
A Friend of the Scale inquired about Roundhouse HO locomotives translating to 55n3. Visit:

http://www.55n3.org/locomotives/roundhouse/

[Image: mining.jpg]

Thank you if you visit
Harold
I don't model narrow gauge or early steam but your theories and technique are very intriguing... almost makes me want to try 55n3. Even though I won't be joining the endeavor I will be following your website with interest. Thumbsup
-Dave
Puddlejumper Wrote:I don't model narrow gauge or early steam but your theories and technique are very intriguing... almost makes me want to try 55n3. Even though I won't be joining the endeavor I will be following your website with interest. Thumbsup

Ah, come on, you know you want to live "outside" the box.

Odd scale modeling is so much fun looking at things and wondering, "will it work or won't it". Beats buying and opening the same box everyone else has.

Harold
hminky Wrote:
Puddlejumper Wrote:I don't model narrow gauge or early steam but your theories and technique are very intriguing... almost makes me want to try 55n3. Even though I won't be joining the endeavor I will be following your website with interest. Thumbsup
Ah, come on, you know you want to live "outside" the box.
Odd scale modeling is so much fun looking at things and wondering, "will it work or won't it". Beats buying and opening the same box everyone else has.
Harold

Yeah, but once the "same box everyone else has" is opened..........it "will (be made to) work". Big Grin Big Grin

I have been "guilty of scratchbashing", from a construction article, and almost never building a kit straight from the box. I have one of the GCLaser, HO Boathouse kits, that I intend to "personalize", for my new modules.

"Ah, come on, you know you want to live "outside" the box." Absolutely! "Living in the box" happens six feet under, once we're done living. :o Eek Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!